Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

Just now, OrtonHearsaWho said:

You seem like a lot of fun.  Cut bait?  So what...literally just cut them?

They're doing a great job of that themselves. Timid play, and now not even showing up. They traded Watkins and Dareus, right?

• Haha (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think If I am Beane I am on the Phone with Arizona and seeing what it would take to get Hassan Reddick from them.

Wouldn't help you this week as believe anyone needs to quarantine 48 hours before brought into the building.  If he made the trade right now, add flight time, etc, he'd be lucky to make it to Buffalo by tend of day Friday.

1 minute ago, beavis said:

They're doing a great job of that themselves. Timid play, and now not even showing up. They traded Watkins and Dareus, right?

Oh and I forgot to mention the Bobby Wagner comparison...god forbid both of our linebackers aren't BOTH as good as the best or second best linebacker in the past ten years.  Total bums, get em outta here!

Gotta love armchair warriors who think that a player is mailing it in because of an injury.

You are an absolute moron.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Time for the offense to bail the 'D' out the same way the 'D' has always had the offense back. Lets go drop 30 on the Dolphins.

If we score early and often itll force them to have to throw. Thatll be the best thing for our defense. We can play more nickel and dime, get starters on the field. If it is a close game or we get down they can run right at us or attack the short stuff and keep possesion.

Cmon offense, show us what youre made of.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ummm so yeah how bad are these guys

I do think Lacey has familiarity in this system as well though.... he was here Sean's first two years. I am not surprised on Vosean. He had a bad camp and pre-season last year and all reports were he was little better this year. He was a sensible gamble on talent and physical ability. A guy for whom the mental side just proved too challenging.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I do think Lacey has familiarity in this system as well though.... he was here Sean's first two years. I am not surprised on Vosean. He had a bad camp and pre-season last year and all reports were he was little better this year. He was a sensible gamble on talent and physical ability. A guy for whom the mental side just proved too challenging.

Thompson though - is he hurt? He’s not a world beater but knows the system and plays ST

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wouldn't help you this week as believe anyone needs to quarantine 48 hours before brought into the building.  If he made the trade right now, add flight time, etc, he'd be lucky to make it to Buffalo by tend of day Friday.

I am more concerned about going forward.  past Miami

1 minute ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

Is the short term IR operate like baseball where injuries can be retroactive? As in if one or both go on it does this weeks game count as one of the three weeks minimum?

Nope the minute they are placed on IR they are done until  3 weeks from that point Minimum

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not even showing up for what 

AT Miami

1 minute ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

Oh and I forgot to mention the Bobby Wagner comparison...god forbid both of our linebackers aren't BOTH as good as the best or second best linebacker in the past ten years.  Total bums, get em outta here!

Gotta love armchair warriors who think that a player is mailing it in because of an injury.

You are an absolute moron.

Wagner is about a half a foot shorter than Edmunds, and outplays him. Third year player and is falling flat. That playoff lost last year was devastating, and this is how he bounces back. Injured on a missed tackle Week 1, out Week 2. 😡 😡  😡  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have some self-respect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  😡  😡  😡 

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1