Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

29 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Possibly. You’re probably getting mostly Dodson and Klein though. You may also see Addison play some Sam.

Don’t freak out though; this is the kind of situation that teams should be better prepared for than ever—what if the position group got COVIDed? You have to assume they are ready.

Agreed. We were extremely lucky with injuries last year and people overestimated influence of our facilities imo - I guess it might play a big role, but luck / variance has lot of influence too. And we couldn't expect it to last forever.

It's a shame that its both of them, but it is what it is. Dodson / Klein need to step up. At least we will get a chance to see what we have in Dodson and better evaluate Milano.

And this is presumably one of the easier games on our schedule so timing is fine. I was scared before Jets but I am pretty optimistic agains Fish. We will win on offense.

Just now, MDH said:

Not sure why McDermott would announce this unless he was going to IR them and bring up their replacements. Why not keep the fish guessing right up until gametime?

You are supposed to declare on Friday if a player is in or out. If they keep it secret, they could be fined money or draft picks.

To beat the dolphins, i think you just come out with it

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Possibly. You’re probably getting mostly Dodson and Klein though. You may also see Addison play some Sam.

Don’t freak out though; this is the kind of situation that teams should be better prepared for than ever—what if the position group got COVIDed? You have to assume they are ready.

Gore's big runs came straight at Dodson & Klein.  Dodson needs to do extra film work to watch how not to get taken out of the play so easily.  Lucky for us Jets had to pass to get back in the game. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

You are supposed to declare on Friday if a player is in or out. If they keep it secret, they could be fined money or draft picks.

To beat the dolphins, i think you just come out with it

Didn’t know that, thanks.

10 minutes ago, beavis said:

DeShaun Watson broke Milano's tackle in playoff OT. Edmunds has been weak all career and scares no one. He gave up the 3rd and 18 that same drive. Now they are both out Week 1 with a torn butt and a bruised shoulder and can't find it in themselves to go to work Week 2. They still take their million dollar salary. Good riddance. Who cares how tall you are, or how much you overachieve if you are bad on the field, loose and worst of all not even show up.

It's not up to Milano and Edmunds if they play or not. This regime has always been cautious with injuries.

Everything you said is a bunch of bull.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MDH said:

Not sure why McDermott would announce this unless he was going to IR them and bring up their replacements. Why not keep the fish guessing right up until gametime?

The game designations report comes out today and neither were going to practice ... 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I notice you didn't say High School cheer and I'm reading into that.

So Bobby Wagner missed one game his entire career. I think it's safe to say the Bills have no Bobby Wagner in their starting lineup. Time to cut bait.

I predict the Bills' D is suffocating on Sunday and we win in a blowout. These injuries will cause every man on that defense to bring their max. This is one of those situations where fans of the other team are frustrated because they can't even do anything against us when our starters are out. Bills fans have been on the other side of that equation enough times.

Psychology matters...

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

It's not up to Milano and Edmunds if they play or not. This regime has always been cautious with injuries.

Everything you said is a bunch of bull.

That's the attitude I want from a MLB. The people who tape ankles won't let me play.