Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

I’ve said it before, but I absolutely detest this about McDermott and his coyness/feigning no knowledge of injuries on the team.

Hell, we still don’t even really know the extent of these injuries. Gimme Rex in this regard -and Every other coach, for that matter..

🤬

• Like (+1) 3

DeShaun Watson broke Milano's tackle in playoff OT. Edmunds has been weak all career and scares no one. He gave up the 3rd and 18 that same drive. Now they are both out Week 1 with a torn butt and a bruised shoulder and can't find it in themselves to go to work Week 2. They still take their million dollar salary. Good riddance. Who cares how tall you are, or how much you overachieve if you are bad on the field, loose and worst of all not even show up.

• Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 6

20 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This gives me flashbacks to the genius idea to use Bryan Scott as our Nickel LB. And the Pats staying in a 3 WR set and just pounding the ball down our throats, running right at him, over and over and over and over.... "43's the Mike!" haunts me in my nightmares!

Marijuana helps nightmares.

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, beavis said:

DeShaun Watson broke Milano's tackle in playoff OT. Edmunds has been weak all career and scares no one. He gave up the 3rd and 18 that same drive. Now they are both out Week 1 with a torn butt and a bruised shoulder and can't find it in themselves to go to work Week 2. They still take their million dollar salary. Good riddance. Who cares how tall you are, or how much you overachieve if you are bad on the field, loose and worst of all not even show up.

WTF is this?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1