Milano and Edmunds OUT against Miami

Virgil

8 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Per Sean McDermott on WGR just now. Edmunds a bit of a surprise to be scratched before gametime after practicing on a limited basis this week.

You don’t say.....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Not that their loss isn’t a big deal, but for this game it shouldn’t make a huge difference. We should be able to get past that easily.

Our front 4 needs to be that much better this week.  Short yardage coverage and next level runs will be a big opportunity.  

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder if we see some Siran Neal at the linebacker spots on 3rd downs?

This gives me flashbacks to the genius idea to use Bryan Scott as our Nickel LB. And the Pats staying in a 3 WR set and just pounding the ball down our throats, running right at him, over and over and over and over.... "43's the Mike!" haunts me in my nightmares!

• Like (+1) 2

This certainly isn’t good, but as coach says, if we control what we can control we will come out with a “W” 

we have a really good team and we will adapt, it’s better to get those two healthy for the remainder of the season. 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder if we see some Siran Neal at the linebacker spots on 3rd downs?

I was thinking maybe he or Marlowe see some time opposite of Dodson. I believe Dodson will be fine, it's Klein I'm worried about. 

• Like (+1) 1