Real or Fake

SectionC3

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Those are your own words.  You are thinking about committing voter fraud.  

And you say you support the rule of law.  Sad. 

"Other than..." means just 1 person.. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, you are just a programmed fox news zombie 

I would reply with logic, reason, kindness... but then I realized you are the party of infanticide. That's right the killing of a live baby, but you care about Covid deaths now? How cute.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/21/infanticide-bills-put-democratic-governors-hot-sea/

Edited by BillsToast

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So you would commit voter fraud?  Sad!

Gosh, if you think I’m vile I can only imagine how you perceive Donald J. Trump and his followers.  

It's a quote SpongeBob Squarepants.  I think he actually said "Elaborate, vile fiend.".  It's one of my all-time favorite kid's shows as it had some stuff for dear old dad as well. I don't think you're vile.  No hoax. 

But, still, elaborate, kind sir. 

18 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

"Other than..." means just 1

You’ve taken the phrase out of the context in which you used it.  If you meant something other than you are willing to commit voter fraud to support Trump and a different candidate for the same office who supports Trump’s position, then you should have said as much.  Unfortunately, based on what you actually said, you are predisposed to commit voter fraud.  And that is sad. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

You’ve taken the phrase out of the context in which you used it.  If you meant something other than you are willing to commit voter fraud to support Trump and a different candidate for the same office who supports Trump’s position, then you should have said as much.  Unfortunately, based on what you actually said, you are predisposed to commit voter fraud.  And that is sad. 

You're just lying. Like I said you're the party of murdering live children after birth. I expect you to lie. If you didn't lie I would be more shocked. 

But for your sake... I do not believe in voter fraud, or for voting twice. Therefore I'm not a liberal. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

You're just lying. Like I said you're the party of murdering live children after birth. I expect you to lie. If you didn't lie I would be more shocked. 

But for your sake... I do not believe in voter fraud, or for voting twice. Therefore I'm not a liberal. 

Unfortunately you contradicted that position earlier.  You’re like a weathervane on this issue.  A supporter of the rule of law, but only to the extent it’s convenient.  And the reality is, although you profess not to “believe in voter fraud,” all indications are that you still would commit that fraud to support multiple Trumpian candidates for the same, single seat.  You had your chance to deny it, and you chose to do otherwise.  Sad. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Unfortunately you contradicted that position earlier.  You’re like a weathervane on this issue.  A supporter of the rule of law, but only to the extent it’s convenient.  And the reality is, although you profess not to “believe in voter fraud,” all indications are that you still would commit that fraud to support multiple Trumpian candidates for the same, single seat.  You had your chance to deny it, and you chose to do otherwise.  Sad. 

Define what a contradiction is THEN see if it is. Good luck liar.

25 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Define what a contradiction is THEN see if it is. Good luck liar.

I have no idea what that gibberish is supposed to mean.  But I know that you haven’t denied that you would commit voter fraud to support your trump agenda.  Sad! 

39 minutes ago, BillsToast said:

Also, get ready to clutch your pearls.  Big crowd outside of planned parenthood today.  They could be getting prophylactics.  Sinners, one and all of them! 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

I have no idea what that gibberish is supposed to mean.  But I know that you haven’t denied that you would commit voter fraud to support your trump agenda.  Sad! 

Define what a contradiction is... then see if it is. 

But I have denied I would commit voter fraud liar. 

The party of infanticide explaining morality to me. Pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsToast said:

Define what a contradiction is... then see if it is. 

But I have denied I would commit voter fraud liar. 

The party of infanticide explaining morality to me. Pathetic.

Hoax.  You said you don’t believe in voter fraud.  You did not say, and still haven’t said, that you will not commit such fraud to support your Trumpian agenda.  Sad! 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You said you don’t believe in voter fraud.  You did not say, and still haven’t said, that you will not commit such fraud to support your Trumpian agenda.  Sad! 

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. I don't believe in nor have done, or will commit voter fraud. Unlike like your party. 

But don't worry since fraud is a moral question, something you claim you can't know objectively or enforce on others. 

It's funny really since you are the party of infanticide and you're worried about morality. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

So you wouldn’t commit voter fraud?  Just making sure.  Because you said if there’s another candidate you would vote for them, “too.”  Implying, of course, that you would vote for both Trump and the other candidate. 

If there was another candidate they would be the only candidate.    You understand how the nomination system works don't you?  Do you this much trouble following along when someone tells you how to tie your shoes or are you a massive dick then too?  

Nice!  Attack the accuser.  I’ve been waiting for this one!  What she said couldn’t possibly be true because she’s a woman!  Or because she implicated Trump, who would never do such a thing as grab someone by the *****!

He's attacking the left not the woman.  But you either knew that and you're still being a massive dick or you have a major problem following.  Which is it I wonder.

Hoax.  Those are your own words.  You are thinking about committing voter fraud.  

Oh, I'm going with massive dick on this one.  Carry on counselor. 

Oh yeah. Confirmation of my massive dick insinuation.  

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

This seems like real news to me.  And it seems like there’s a good chance this complainant is credible.  It’s too bad that evangelicals and conservatives support this predatory sexual behavior.  

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/17/donald-trump-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-former-model-amy-dorris?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Discuss. 

Why wait until less than 60 days before the election?  If some woman surfaced with allegations against Biden would you give her the same credence?

38 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If there was another candidate they would be the only candidate.    You understand how the nomination system works don't you?  Do you this much trouble following along when someone tells you how to tie your shoes or are you a massive dick then too?  

Hoax.  There could be more than two candidates.  Jill Stein, Ralph Nader, Gary Johnson, and KanYe West say hi.  

And you want to be my financial adviser. 

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Why wait until less than 60 days before the election?  If some woman surfaced with allegations against Biden would you give her the same credence?

Biden is not the issue.  Trump is the issue.  Trump has expressed his belief that women should be “grab[bed] [by] the *****.”  This allegation is consistent with that practice.  

Discuss. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsToast said:

"Other than..." means just 1 person.. 

I would reply with logic, reason, kindness... but then I realized you are the party of infanticide. That's right the killing of a live baby, but you care about Covid deaths now? How cute.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/21/infanticide-bills-put-democratic-governors-hot-sea/

Alright! Infanticide! I'm sure you really care! 

1 hour ago, Gary M said:

real or fake

Do You Know Whether These Creatures Are Real or Fake? | MagiQuiz

Ummmm....

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Nice!  Attack the accuser.  I’ve been waiting for this one!  What she said couldn’t possibly be true because she’s a woman!  Or because she implicated Trump, who would never do such a thing as grab someone by the *****!

cranberryJuice-452047269-770x533-1.jpg