Happy Burrow not in AFC East

gmanbfan

On 9/18/2020 at 9:29 AM, LeviF91 said:

Btw - is it just me or does AJ Green look olllllld?  

Precisely WHY I did NOT want McBeane to dish out for him... The Cliff doesn't care what your name is, or whether you will or will not make the H.O.F. The Cliff takes all victims. A.J. Green is one player who folks on this board have been clamoring for, incessantly, over the past three years. So glad McBeane made the RIGHT call, here. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/18/2020 at 8:06 AM, Halloween Land said:

He's going to be better than Allen if not already! 

I mean, by all rights he's supposed to be. If my #1 overall pick who had one of the best college seasons ever in the toughest conference wasn't as good as the 3rd QB taken in a different draft, I'd be pretty disappointed.

We don't need Allen to be "The Best", we just need him to be very good or the best in any given year. Wilson, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Brady, Mahomes, and even Nick Foles have all won championships in recent history and only one of them can be the best.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/18/2020 at 9:07 AM, Heitz said:

^ Two games does not a career make.

He looks real good in an O designed to be like his college O, but is that sustainable?  Let's give it a minute to see how he develops, how D coordinators adjust to him, etc.  

Not saying he's not going to be good, but I'm also not busting out the Jump to Conclusions mat just yet...

:beer:

We read a lot of that here about Lamar Jackson last season...