Lift Every Voice disaster

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is where the leftists scan your list explain how you didn't prove your point because you referenced townhall.com.

Again...don't care.  Anyone who thinks the government and media doesn't cover up that stuff for specific reasons is out of their mind.

Liberals can only sell the "voter suppression" thing because their supporters will blindly follow them wherever they go. 

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Again...don't care.  Anyone who thinks the government and media doesn't cover up that stuff for specific reasons is out of their mind.

Liberals can only sell the "voter suppression" thing because their supporters will blindly follow them wherever they go. 

Glad to have you posting here again.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

There isn't a word invented that accurately conveys how little I care about your opinion on that.  You can chose to pretend that it doesn't happen based on the government's reticence to admit it publically or the media's reasons for not seriously investigating it if you so desire. 

There's absolutely zero reason not to require a photo identification, other than it's easier to commit fraud.  The rest of it is the typical "soft poverty of low expectation" that is standard liberal bigotry.

A George W. Bush line! But it was "the soft bigotry of low expectations," and I'm not sure it applies here ...

I’ll share my unpopular opinion...

If I’m going to ask ANYONE to hear my thoughts and perspectives, then I need to do even more to hear theirs.  If Alicia Keys voice helps any one player feel more included (while doing nothing to disparage others), then I will happily support it.  

11 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Speaking of ignoring things, I noticed that you still haven’t provided any evidence to support your wild accusations of a critical mass of in-person voter fraud that were levied a few days ago.  Just a reminder that, in the absence of such evidence, I’ll have no choice but to consider your voter fraud claims a hoax.  

You still want others to be held to a higher standard than yourself and can't figure out why people don't respond to you too much.

17 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is where the leftists scan your list explain how you didn't prove your point because you referenced townhall.com.

Nope.  This is where the links are called inapt because they deal principally with absentee balloting.  At issue is in-person balloting.  So just another @Alaska Darin hoax here.  Maybe he’ll be smiling at you from his balcony later today.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  This is where the links are called inapt because they deal principally with absentee balloting.  At issue is in-person balloting.  So just another @Alaska Darin hoax here.  Maybe he’ll be smiling at you from his balcony later today.  

You continue to prove your worth as a total liar who's rooting for dead bodies in the streets.  

There's very little difference between mail in voting and absentee ballots THIS year because absentee ballot requests are through the roof, at an unprecedented scale.  

Still, ADs links also reference this particular case, where votes were only through the mail.  Of course you know about this case, but are still being an obstinate ass.  

Have you had one positive contribution since you discovered this site?  Are you that much of a depraved human who revels at the bloodshed, because you don't like a fat orange man?

10 hours ago, GG said:

You continue to prove your worth as a total liar who's rooting for dead bodies in the streets.  

There's very little difference between mail in voting and absentee ballots THIS year because absentee ballot requests are through the roof, at an unprecedented scale.  

Still, ADs links also reference this particular case, where votes were only through the mail.  Of course you know about this case, but are still being an obstinate ass.  

Have you had one positive contribution since you discovered this site?  Are you that much of a depraved human who revels at the bloodshed, because you don't like a fat orange man?

You seem to have been triggered.  Sad. 

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You seem to have been triggered.  Sad. 

What's sadder is your bloodlust.   I recommend you read up on the Russian revolution and see what happened to the useless idiot elites. 

• Like (+1) 1