TNF: Bengals at Browns 8:20 Eastern on NFLN

3 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Your boy Shaunta is wrong. Sounds like some heat map *****. 

Outside of a couple games(@Baltimore, Pittsburgh off the top of my head) they racked up points pretty consistently that year no matter who the opponent. They were a good offense regardless of your opinion on Tyrod. 

Really isn't that difficult to look up. 

LOL.

That year, he went and broke things down game by game.  We had a decent amount of garbage time points.  You're going off the top of your head...from 4 years ago.  And he's wrong lol.  You're the last person to call someone wrong Scott.

So we have a top 10 scoring offense and an average defense...still couldn't make the playoffs or even get to .500

Enlighten us why Scott.

My God if Cincy had any resemblance  of a defense they may have won. Horrible Horrible tackling...

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Burrow deserves better than this defense.

Whoever gets Zac Taylor’s job next year will be getting some decent pieces on offense. 

Burrow playing well beyond his years. Very good pocket presence.

I like Burrow’s game, but i especially like that he looks like the kind of guy who could handle himself if you left him Home Alone. 

D865ABAF-6C50-4AE7-8193-AA7C6751567A.jpeg

BEF084D0-65D7-4171-A1D0-B8513115DE74.jpeg

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The NFL really blew the changes to the onside kick rules. Just stupid and ridiculously unaware. It's one of the best things in the game, giving teams a smallish chance to make remarkable comebacks, and they ruined it. They really should revisit this. It sucks now and used to be so exciting.

I guarantee they will do the 4th and whatever option next year. This is untenable and they wouldn’t dare admit that one of their made up “safety” changes was actually worthless and bad for the game.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

Browns look pretty damn good, granted it is only against the Bengals.  But hard to ignore how powerful Chubb and Hunt are together.  I think Aikman was on to something when he said Chubb looks like Marshawn Lynch.  I like Stefanski's offense.  They may not be pushovers a lot longer.  I have to say though, as much as I pull for the Browns (and Bengals for that matter) in general, is there a more unlikeable trio of players than Mayfield, OBJ and Landry? All talented players, no doubt, but just hard to like them.

Burrows had some gaffes, but looks like he is going to be pretty good.  Showed real poise a few times tonight, and so accurate.  Pro football in Ohio may be pretty interesting for the next ten years or so.

• Like (+1) 1