TNF: Bengals at Browns 8:20 Eastern on NFLN

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Browns really looking good. They are going to be good this year. Last week’s game against the ravens was not a good indicator. 

Why is the game against a good team not a good indicator but a game against a pure garbage team is?

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Why is the game against a good team not a good indicator but a game against a pure garbage team is?

Just now, Warcodered said:

I mean neither is this game the Bengals were literally the worst team last year.

Bengals are going to be decent this year. That is like a 6-win team easy, assuming they stay relatively healthy. The ravens are a super bowl team, which is why I think the browns-ravens game wasn’t a great indicator.  I think the browns look like they will be in the hunt for a playoff spot this year— maybe like a 9-win team. They have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Bengals are going to be decent this year. That is like a 6-win team easy, assuming they stay relatively healthy. The ravens are a super bowl team, which is why I think the browns-ravens game wasn’t a great indicator.  I think the browns look like they will be in the hunt for a playoff spot this year— maybe like a 9-win team. They have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. 

They have the Ravens, and a rejuvenated Steelers team in their division. Neither of these teams are doing anything this year.

Edited by DrDawkinstein