Trump’s Post Presidency—What Will He Do?

Tiberius

40 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

500k people crossing and 2 mil last year. It’s not sustainable at that level. US expansion should be the policy. Time for new territories 

Just invade other countries huh? Very sane. 

43 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

500k people crossing and 2 mil last year. It’s not sustainable at that level. US expansion should be the policy. Time for new territories 

Considering the shrinking US workforce and the fact that we have far more job openings than workers, we actually could probably absorb a significant number of immigrants into the economy.

Our immigration system is hopelessly broken. So long as it is easier to get here illegally than legally, you’re going to have these problems. We need to drastically scale up our immigration courts and legal pathways. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I keep hearing we are heading towards a civil war if Trump is indicted. Just wondering what that looks like?  Will Trumptards go around shooting people who don’t have American flags in their doors?  WTF does a civil war look like?  

This is going to knock the “republicans are banning contraceptives” story off the front page for sure. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I keep hearing we are heading towards a civil war if Trump is indicted. Just wondering what that looks like?  Will Trumptards go around shooting people who don’t have American flags in their doors?  WTF does a civil war look like?  

Where are you hearing this? Maybe you should recognize that your "sources" are people whose entire purpose is to make you look like an idiot. 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Our well regulated militia prepping, eh?

Seeing as most people who are willing to put their name to it think Trump being arrested will help him clearly the only people who will be stopping the cops are Antifa and Dems, unless the FBI is also involved.

• Angry 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I don't consider myself as a "righty", more a will of the people kind of guy.  I'd say this Trump thing is pretty much consistent with Joe Biden raging away at MAGA extremists minus the Marine guards and red lighting.  Although I've got to say these emotional rants on one side or the other turn me off.  My dad used to say that when you make important decisions with your emotions, you'll more times than not end up regretting it.  I've found that to be true.  We need less ranting and name calling and more debate and discussion of facts and rational choices.  I think that's something most of us here can rally around regardless of our views.  Unfortunately, a lot of the political leadership avoids that kind of approach at all costs.  I'd add my overall view of Trump is that his time has come and gone.  And it would be best if he'd step aside and let somebody else take the lead.  

Sure.  But he won't.  
Not showing any signs of stepping aside with his inflammatory rhetoric.  Look up the THIS IS THE TIME!  tweet today.  If you don't think that's a thinly veiled call to violence then I don't know further debate on anything is fruitful.  Billstime documented above that the dog whistle the mob heard was interpreted as call to action.  Ignoring these actions is the same as condoning them which you seem more than ready to do.  The jerk already incited an insurrection (riot is fine if you prefer).   You think violence in NYC, Georgia or DC might follow his comments?    How you can equate trump's comments now or before the insurrection to Biden's condemning the thugs that were involved is beyond my comprehension.  Keep minimizing the threat and we will see violence.  Perhaps that's what you want.

Edited by redtail hawk

58 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Where are you hearing this? Maybe you should recognize that your "sources" are people whose entire purpose is to make you look like an idiot. 

Seeing as most people who are willing to put their name to it think Trump being arrested will help him clearly the only people who will be stopping the cops are Antifa and Dems, unless the FBI is also involved.

Was looking for a 22lr today. This was the topic at the store amongst some idiots. Not the only place I hear it. @B-Man @JDHillFan   So stop playing games and answer the question. Wasn’t about to get into it at a ***** gun shop. 

Edited by nedboy7

58 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Was looking for a 22lr today. This was the topic at the store amongst some idiots. Not the only place I hear it. @B-Man @JDHillFan   So stop playing games and answer the question. Wasn’t about to get into it at a ***** gun shop. 

you and redtail should get together with your make believe stories 

Libs are depressed.  They know it.  

They all did their taxes.  Need to buy stuff that’s 50% more in cost.  

Bills are piling up.  

Banks are failing.  

Covid fallout and vaccine fallout total debacle.  

It’s bad.  

“Ok arrest Trump and circle jerk over the optics.  As a bonus maybe we can get a mass trespassing event to become violent; call it a coup.”   

That’s your weaponized Government at work.  

Edited by Big Blitz

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

You "keep hearing" baloney, more likely you are just applying your own biased opinion of what you "feel" conservatives will do............😂

Trump's coming arrest next week will only spur the 70 million voters that supported him to do so again.

The few Jan 6th rioters who were rightly arrested have become the smokescreen behind which the left hides.

Sadly, we may end up in a civil war in a few years, but don't spread that "trump indictment" B.S. to the folks who know better.

I'm pretty sure that's the purpose if you're a democratic operative looking towards the GOP presidential primaries.

59 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm pretty sure that's the purpose if you're a democratic operative looking towards the GOP presidential primaries.

So, here’s a fun fact: the Democratic Party does not control law enforcement. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

So, here’s a fun fact: the Democratic Party does not control law enforcement. 

How is that fun?  Obviously they don't but an indictment of Trump is exactly what they want.  The Manhattan DA is a Democrat and that's all the ammunition Trump needs to paint this as a political hit job regardless of his guilt.  Actually, now that I think about it even if the DA was a Republican it would still be portrayed by the Trump campaign as the elites trying to eliminate him from becoming president again.  I can't wait for the"they're just after me because they hate you" line at one of his stupid rallies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1