Tom Brady Not Sure How To Ask Coach For Tape Of Other Team’s Practice

18 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Steelers To Wear Patch Honoring Victims Of Ben Roethlisberger

hahahahaha

At first glance its funny but a few seconds later you should realize its not funny at all. Its disparaging to the victims to make them part of any joke. Shame on the onion for publishing that.

6 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Fake News at its best, as everyone knows how the Pats really did it.

Tom had a heads up display in his Pats helmet with an app that did algorithms for down and distance and then processed D's vocal signals to confirm defensive formation.

They borrowed the design for the Iron Man movie.  Substitute Jarvis with Ernie.

5 hours ago, flaz said:

The Onion is in no way fake news. @Mike in Horseheads posts their material on a regular basis. I use their facts and information during regular arguments with the left and right wingers here in Florida. I always win these arguments when the aggressors find out that I am not a member of either party, I actually lean more towards atheism than the other two parties. 

Thank god for the Onion 

Is there a difference between left and right wing in Florida?

Both are so far they come together and just ask for extra jello in nursing homes.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

PSA

The Onion is an American satirical digital media company and newspaper organization that publishes articles on international, national, and local news.

The company is based in Chicago but originated as a weekly print publication on August 29, 1988 in Madison, Wisconsin

I always thought it was cheesy.  Bermuda Onion Cheese would be perfect except Bermuda Onions do not grow in Wisconsin.

17 hours ago, StHustle said:

At first glance its funny but a few seconds later you should realize its not funny at all. Its disparaging to the victims to make them part of any joke. Shame on the onion for publishing that.

That's ridiculous. Nobody is being disparaged.

Just now, TigerJ said:

"I don't know why I left New England. At least Bill and I had the same philosophy. 'If you aren't cheatin', you ain't tryin'."

I thought it was because they could win without cheating and they just wanted a challenge. That seemed to be the opinion of the soft ball licking P*ts trolls.

On 9/18/2020 at 12:16 AM, StHustle said:

Have you ever read the Onion? Its satire at its best and they spare no one.