Bills still leading the league in 4 WR sets by wide margin

YoloinOhio

With the way NFL officials are allowing holding expect to see more teams using 4 WR formations. Its nice to be ahead of the curve for once. Plus we have 4 good WR's to take full advantage of this. Its also means Allen has the field vision to find the open WR, you will probably never see Lamar in a 4 WR set. Lamars WR's hate him and his TE's love him, plus his field vision is horrid. 

29 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I see all the similar running predictions for this week as we had pre-Miami...

If Arnette is out, the Raiders will be very vulnerable through the air.  

I know the numbers show they can be run on, so we shall see... 

they are already vulnerable through the air even with Arnette (who is definitely out this week). But also on the ground. 

Very pleased how the Bills have been versatile in their attack this year.

Week 1 there was a heavy dose of designed QB runs, read-option and play action.  In the passing game, we seemed to spread the ball around to each of the top 3 receivers.

Week 2 we attacked the defense deep over and over, mostly with our outside guys.  I don't think we had any designed QB runs.

Week 3 we seemed to focus on mismatches against our Tight Ends, and in the slot against Beasley.  Our running game also broke off some nice plays.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If Josh doesn’t throw for over 300 it’ll be ‘Gruden has figured him out, it’s over’ 

I actually wrote that for our game against the Rams. Given their inability to stop the run the first two weeks I really thought they’d feed Singletary all day. 

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

I actually wrote that for our game against the Rams. Given their inability to stop the run the first two weeks I really thought they’d feed Singletary all day. 

plus with that secondary and d line, running is helpful. I like motor a lot, I hope Zack becomes more like that rams running back that steamrolled our Nickel all day. 

• Like (+1) 1