Titans will be allowing up to 7k fans for Bills game

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

My guess is under 1k.... I’m sure season ticket holders get priority.

but I don’t think they should allow only season ticket holders. Away teams should be given an opportunity to go.

So of 7k allowed. Maybe on 50% season ticket holders and 50% go up for sale allowing 3.5k for all others to buy a ticket....

There has to be guidance on this...

I'd be upset if the Bills followed that guideline. Right now only season ticket holders that kept their money on account can get tickets if/when they're available. 

6 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

My guess is under 1k.... I’m sure season ticket holders get priority.

but I don’t think they should allow only season ticket holders. Away teams should be given an opportunity to go.

So of 7k allowed. Maybe on 50% season ticket holders and 50% go up for sale allowing 3.5k for all others to buy a ticket....

There has to be guidance on this...

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'd be upset if the Bills followed that guideline. Right now only season ticket holders that kept their money on account can get tickets if/when they're available. 

PTR, is 100% right here. The team’s loyalty is to those that support them the most. I’d be shocked if anyone but season ticket holders had the opportunity to go this year. I’m sure there will be some tickets that hit the secondary market but teams are never going to take care of people that invest in them every so often vs. those that invest in them always. Every business is like that and sports are an extreme when it comes to that.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1