Current TBD Whipping Boy?

Since Star is not here this season, who is the current TBD whipping boy?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Deserved or not, who do you think is the current TBD whipping boy?

• Trent Murphy (always injured, costs too much)
    • Cody Ford (he's a bust, can't play tackle)
    • Dawson Knox (can't catch, his hair is too curly)
    • Cole Beasley (too short, no chemistry with Josh, too many drops)
    • Ed Oliver (he's a bust, no stats, did he even play?)
    • Other (please elaborate below)

22 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Current.  Eddie  🔼🔼🔼 here goes into the 'Ghosts of Teams Past' category, with Nathan, Kelvin, Leodis, and Vontae. 

Leodis "This is why I play defense" McKelvin was decent enough outside of the punt fumble. Now get him on a microphone thats brutal.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Mr. K said:

Leodis "This is why I play defense" McKelvin was decent enough outside of the punt fumble. Now get him on a microphone thats brutal.

I always used 'Oops' as his middle name; it seemed every time I was watching, and he was expected to actually field a football, he dropped it.  Your moniker for him might well be more accurate.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Am I the only one that thinks it should be Edmunds?  

Here are the three most recent things I've seen from him:

Blown coverage on Houston's 3rd and a mile.

Whiffed on the the tackle the Jets scored on

Injured.  

I don't know at this point what he's going to be.  I think he can cover.  Not a great tackler and not great vs the run.  So as of now.....not happy.  I'm still giving him this season.  I think he might be better off at OLB.  Idk.

52 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

WILDCARD: TRE WHITE ENTERS THE GAME!

Today the biggest culprit was Edmunds imo. I can’t get over how terrible he looked out there.  I may have nightmares about it.  Can’t wait for my wife to go to sleep so I can diggs deeper into his play. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Dawson Knox gets blown-up by a blitzing safety who is 50 lbs lighter, that leads to a sack on Allen in the Seattle game. Dawson Knox drops a third down pass, that would have given the Bills a first down, against Arizona. Knox commits a penalty, push in the back, that negated a crucial 1st down against Arizona. I just don't know if Knox has the fire in the belly to be a quality TE in the NFL. 

• Like (+1) 1