Current TBD Whipping Boy?

Since Star is not here this season, who is the current TBD whipping boy?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Deserved or not, who do you think is the current TBD whipping boy?

• Trent Murphy (always injured, costs too much)
    • Cody Ford (he's a bust, can't play tackle)
    • Dawson Knox (can't catch, his hair is too curly)
    • Cole Beasley (too short, no chemistry with Josh, too many drops)
    • Ed Oliver (he's a bust, no stats, did he even play?)
    • Other (please elaborate below)

According to the OL thread where all of the armchair analysts are ripping Cody, that would seem to be the pick.  I don’t think very many people know what they’re watching when analyzing OL play so I’ll let the coaches make those decisions.  Personally, there is not a player on the Bills’ roster right now that I’m “upset” about.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, eball said:

According to the OL thread where all of the armchair analysts are ripping Cody, that would seem to be the pick.  I don’t think very many people know what they’re watching when analyzing OL play so I’ll let the coaches make those decisions.  Personally, there is not a player on the Bills’ roster right now that I’m “upset” about.

It’s funny as Singletary’s best run was right behind Cody and absolutely shellacked the guy he was blocking. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Ok,  @eball's thread about being wrong about Murphy got me thinking. If Murphy is starting to lose his whipping boy status on Two Bills Drive, who is the next man up. Last year it was Star, with Murphy and Cody Ford not too far behind.  Who is it this year, still Murphy, or has someone else taken the title? What say you?

Good topic!! I voted Murphy and am guilty of it but he’s losing whipping boy status. Cody Ford is the other one that sticks out. This is especially true after McDermott’s comments after the game. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Cody Ford is the most immediate based on Play in game 1, but I think AJ got way to much heat for being a scratch.

The biggest whipping boy over all though is Daboll as before we even hit game 1 there was threads about him being on the hot seat.