Which App to use to listen to the games

Billiever72

To listen to live games you need TuneIn Premium or a certain tier of Sirius XM (NFL games weren't included on the basic package at one point, not sure if that's changed) It's not like NHL where the out of market radio broadcasts can be found for free, the NFL wants you to pay for their product

https://tunein.com/radio/NFL-c1736013/

3 hours ago, Billiever72 said:

I have Radio.com and nextradio apps but neither lets me listen to WGR's live broadcast of the game. Can someone tell the best app to use for the live broadcast on game day? I'm going crazy in AZ not being able to hear Murphy and Tasker broadcast the live game

The Bills App will list where and how to Listen to the game

Unfortunately some of those "stations" are location based.  Meaning Western New York.  

Pre Game and Post Game Talk by Maddy Glab, Teasker et el can be heard via the Bills App out of state.  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

Also, are the games available on Sirius XM? if so, where/how? ....  Sorry, I'm old, I still use the knobs to tune in my new car's radio.

Yea you get all the games if you have a Sirius subscription. I use the app to listen, which is now included with most subscriptions. Rarely I’m listening in a car.  

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

To listen to live games you need TuneIn Premium or a certain tier of Sirius XM (NFL games weren't included on the basic package at one point, not sure if that's changed) It's not like NHL where the out of market radio broadcasts can be found for free, the NFL wants you to pay for their product

Isn’t hard to negotiate for the best package these days. 

Edited by Nick the Greek
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

Yea you get all the games if you have a Sirius subscription. I use the app to listen, which is now included with most subscriptions. Rarely I’m listening in a car.  

Isn’t hard to negotiate for the best package these days. 

No it's not, I bought a used truck in May and have XM until Nov for $2. At one point I think I had their most basic package and didn't get the NFL channel or any of the games. 

4 hours ago, Billiever72 said:

I have Radio.com and nextradio apps but neither lets me listen to WGR's live broadcast of the game. Can someone tell the best app to use for the live broadcast on game day? I'm going crazy in AZ not being able to hear Murphy and Tasker broadcast the live game

If you go to the actual WGR website you can hear the game stream. WGR is not allowed to stream through their app during games but the website is okay.

Otherwise if you install the NFL app and pay for Game Pass ($99) you can hear the radio call of any game live.

I believe TuneIn also had a premium tier with NFL game audio. I don't know what they charge.

• Like (+1) 1

I think Tune-In radio is the best option.  I have a six and a half hour drive home after Bills games, and I like to listen to the 4 pm and 8 pm games while I'm driving.  Trying to tune the radio to pick local feeds of ESPN radio or that other network is a pain.  For about $10 a month, I bought Tune-In radio premium.  You can cancel anytime.  It gets you all the radio broadcasts, so you can listen to every game, and you can pick the broadcast team of either team (so, for example, I don't have to listen to those really obnoxious Patriots guys).   It works great.  

I also often listened to it on the way to the games, because you can almost any radio station you want.  I'd find a station playing a collection of jazz or classical or classic rock that I liked; with the right station, the collection of music is better than Pandora.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Billiever72 said:

I just watch the Broadcasts weekly here in FL

6 hours ago, uticaclub said:

if you have a sirius radio games are free. if you have streaming games are included and most plans now have streaming

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, CSBill said:

Also, are the games available on Sirius XM? if so, where/how? ....  Sorry, I'm old, I still use the knobs to tune in my new car's radio.

Sirius has packages now, you need to have their All Access package to get NFL radio and the games. If you get channel 88, you have All Access.  There's no set channel for each teams games, best to check the link below each week to see what channel the Bills are on...

https://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Satellite?c=SXM_Sports_P&childpagename=SXM%2FSXM_Sports_P%2FLiveSportsSchedule&cid=1282010505871&pagename=SXM%2FWrapper

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Sirius has packages now, you need to have their All Access package to get NFL radio and the games. If you get channel 88, you have All Access.  There's no set channel for each teams games, best to check the link below each week to see what channel the Bills are on...

https://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Satellite?c=SXM_Sports_P&childpagename=SXM%2FSXM_Sports_P%2FLiveSportsSchedule&cid=1282010505871&pagename=SXM%2FWrapper

Thank You, Jack!