Tom Brady looked good this past weekend

major

43 minutes ago, P Riv said:

Not going to jump on the bash Brady bandwagon yet, way too early and that dude usually comes back.  If they are 3-7 In Nov, ok its safe and I'm in.  lol

He's 43 and nobody wins a fight with father time. He may not fall off a cliff like Peyton did but the decline is under way.

• Like (+1) 1

He was playing one of the NFC's best, in his 1st game w/ a new team.  I'd bet they still finish up strong & make the playoffs.

But man, that one pick 6 he sailed - I don't think I ever saw a pass like that from him in his whole time in the division. I was like, really?  NOW you do this?

22 minutes ago, Success said:

He was playing one of the NFC's best, in his 1st game w/ a new team.  I'd bet they still finish up strong & make the playoffs.

But man, that one pick 6 he sailed - I don't think I ever saw a pass like that from him in his whole time in the division. I was like, really?  NOW you do this?

Brady has had three pick sizes in his past 3 NFL games, talking Matt Schaub type trend.

15 minutes ago, AirAllenPower said:

Hes 43.... I would've been shocked if he didn't struggle.

Hes the greatest qb of all time, I hope Allen has half the career success Brady had. 

I'll never forget in 2012 when we were up 21-7 and he led 7 straight scoring drives. It was ridiculous.  

Was that the game when the camera caught him saying 

tenor.gif?itemid=3707943

?

• Sad 1

On 9/19/2020 at 7:00 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

In his last three games combined he has more picks than TDs and 3 pick sixes. This is a trend not a blip 

Not buying, 3 games across 2 years and 2 teams is a leap to a conclusion.  Its not like there isn't a body of work to look at outside the last three games.  

4 hours ago, P Riv said:

Not buying, 3 games across 2 years and 2 teams is a leap to a conclusion.  Its not like there isn't a body of work to look at outside the last three games.  

In past 4 games he has thrown more picks than TDs thrown. I watched game this week and he was slightly better than Bridgewater. It is a trend, I understand he could change it but I doubt he will for more than a few games this year.