Sunday's work attire🔥 for Buffalo at Miami.

10 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This used to be my favorite combo, but the white on white has such a clean, crisp look that I think it is now my favorite.  I think my order would be:

1 - White on White

2 - Blue on White

3 - White on Blue

4 - Red on Red

Swap 1 and 2.  

4 only in snow storms 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Swap 1 and 2.  

4 only in snow storms 

Agree on the snow storm lol...that had to have helped in 2017 (which is another crazy, improbable thing that happened that year, that if it had not worked out we wouldn't have broken the drought...not in 2017 anyway).

I might actually be a 1a/1b on the Blue on White/White on White.  I think it just depends on my mood lol.

• Like (+1) 1

I dig our uniforms in general, they’re clean the cleanest in the league. I will say I dig the solid colors more than the mixed. But I get it. Blue/Blue and White/White are my two favorites by far. I think the Bills even tried to go red top, white bottoms, at one point, and I still preferred the Red/Red. Or maybe somebody just did a mock here?

I don’t know. I am just rambling. It’s that time of year where I am just waiting for the next Sunday for 16 weeks. Everything else is just killing time. 

7 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Y’all sound like a bunch of middle school girls. Put your helmet on and go to work.

I don’t care much about the uniforms (or announcers for that matter), but the dark blue in Miami in September can be a real factor. THAT is their home field advantage! Not their fans.

I was at a game in Jacksonville where the Bills were alternating the OL just so they wouldn’t pass out. Marcus Stroud had just left the Jags for the Bills, and even he said it was it was brutal, roughest game of his life. It’s no joke.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I can only imagine the uproar.....people here get upset when they wear pink sweat bands during breast cancer month.

Frankly, I've never understood caring about whether it's white on white or blue on white or whatever...as long as we never see these abortions again.

image.jpeg.9c3bd367f3f9a5af1b2fafc7526844ba.jpeg   images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7Av9QE5jhDn00K31pG7_wBPjh1ExyvsdthwwiPlnhNKi5qDm2dFMxvktajA&usqp=CAc

Edited by IDBillzFan

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Frankly, I've never understood caring about whether it's white on white or blue on white or whatever...as long as we never see these abortions again.

image.jpeg.9c3bd367f3f9a5af1b2fafc7526844ba.jpeg   images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT7Av9QE5jhDn00K31pG7_wBPjh1ExyvsdthwwiPlnhNKi5qDm2dFMxvktajA&usqp=CAc

Yes, those were bad.  But the only ones I really can't stand are the all red, because that just reminds me how much money is wasted in this world on marketing people pushing useless nonsense on us.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not the Bills call. Home team decides what they wear. Bills have to be opposite.

That's what I mean, Dolphins want the Bills to get hot 

3 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

The Dolphins (as well as the Cowboys if I recall correctly) usually have the visiting teams wear their color/home jerseys so fans can see more different uniforms each season.

Edit:  I'm googling it and now finding that there IS a heat/sunlight component...trying to find the articles/info I had seen previously regarding the whole uniform diversity for home games (I might just be losing my mind).

That definitely could be true but I wouldn't be surprised if darker colors in the summer heat play a role, as while I dont think that makes a big difference I think NFL teams do things that make even less of a difference to get any tiny advantage they can 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This used to be my favorite combo, but the white on white has such a clean, crisp look that I think it is now my favorite.  I think my order would be:

1 - White on White

2 - Blue on White

3 - White on Blue

4 - Red on Red

This - except 4

4 is blue on blue  (ie. bills at cowboys last year) white socks, shoes, masks. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

They could wear the clown puke and If they were to win I wouldn't give a hoot. White on white and the Color Rush are my two personal favorites. But lets be honest, all of our current set ups are pretty damn nice.

Edited by Mr. K

44 minutes ago, nucci said:

is it really that much of a difference? Will Miami be a lot cooler because they wear white? 

Lol. Good question. But that’s the way these NFL teams operate. Any slight advantage they’ll try to take it. Real or perceived. 

I will say, having lived in south Florida and currently living in the South, the humidity is a real thing. Nothing like those summers and falls I remember living in NYS. I think when the Dolphins did their stadium renovation, they designed it so the opposing team is in the sun during the game while their side is shaded. That combined with the humidity and dark jerseys probably has some effect on certain players. Not sure how much though.