Sunday's work attirešŸ”„ for Buffalo at Miami.

52 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Ā 

take a look at last weeks practice and this weeks practice. Ā 

Ā 

what do you see WRT to the offensive players?
Ā 

I donā€™t want to make the spoiler too easyĀ 

Ā 

Some weeks you don't even have to look at the Bills practice. Some teams already posted the uniform schedule for the year. Take a look at week 12 and see what the Chargers are wearing. Bills will be inĀ white that week. Most likely throwbacks. Scroll ahead to week 17 and you seeĀ the Dolphins are in white jerseys/aqua pants week at Buffalo

Ā 

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2020&week=12&league=NFL

7 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Ā 

Some weeks you don't even have to look at the Bills practice. Some teams already posted the uniform schedule for the year. Take a look at week 12 and see what the Chargers are wearing. Bills will be inĀ white that week. Most likely throwbacks. Scroll ahead to week 17 and you seeĀ the Dolphins are in white jerseys/aqua pants week at Buffalo

Ā 

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2020&week=12&league=NFL

I know. Ā 

Ā 

People just seem to want to discuss this every weekĀ 

Ā 

spoil a sport ;)Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, arcane said:

Makes sense, they want us in darker colors to absorb sunlightĀ 

The Dolphins (as well as the Cowboys if I recall correctly) usually have the visiting teams wear their color/home jerseys so fans can see more different uniforms each season.

Ā 

Edit:Ā  I'm googling it and now finding that there IS a heat/sunlight component...trying to find the articles/info I had seen previously regarding the whole uniform diversity for home games (I might just be losing my mind).

Edited by Johnnycage46

17 minutes ago, zow2 said:

My favorite combination. Ā the classic blue jersey/white pants look. Ā Love when we get to wear it on the road too.

This used to be my favorite combo, but the white on white has such a clean, crisp look that I think it is now my favorite.Ā  I think my order would be:

Ā 

1 - White on White

2 - Blue on White

Ā 

3 - White on Blue

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā