Jump to content
TSNBDSC

Need a DVD or Download of Sundays Game

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

 

Is there a coupon code or something?  It shows as 99$ on the NFL site.

 

I see that now. Maybe it was $79 to re-up (since I had it last year). Still, $100 not bad really, and you can pay in 4 installments if $ tight. Not only do I like re-watching Bills games (obviously), but I like "scouting" the next team up (for instance, watched Mia/NE full game today). Kills some time during this covid cap... so I think it's worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jasman said:

I PM'd you a link

 

Jasman do you mind sending me the link?  Same thing happened to me. My receiver was wigging out the whole time too. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with Direct Tv. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When someone opens with "I need...", I immediately think, sorry I can't help you.

 

Are manners really that hard?   Ever heard of "please"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

When someone opens with "I need...", I immediately think, sorry I can't help you.

 

Are manners really that hard?   Ever heard of "please"?

I would have gone with this but with texting today these young kids dumb it all down:
 

My dear Mr. Nut,

 

I hope this letter finds you well.  The creeping chill of autumn rests heavy on my bones and I pray that the warmth of God’s sun dances gently upon yours. 
 

I write today with a heavy heart and trust that our relationship, forged in the pain, misery and sweet joy of our shared love of our Bills of Buffalo  will not sour as a result. Desperation compels me to push forward.   It seems, my friend, that the modern advances of technology have proved a most fickle mistress indeed.  This Sunday past, I endeavored to maintain an electronic mimeograph of the spirited contest between our beloved Bills and their rivals from the metropolis but 7 hours east  by motor car.  Alas, I discovered only upon completion of the match that fate had conspired with Satan himself and my feeble attempt to secure had failed. 
 

I ask all men of goodwill but a simple favor.  Had you, sir, maintained a copy for your own viewing pleasure.... would you be willing to share  in whatever form you deem appropriate?  Your kindness would be well received and I would be forever in your debt. 
 

If, however, you feel my query a bit presumptuous, I ask only that you forgive this wretched fool for his hubris. I mean no disrespect. 
 

With warm regard, I am 
 LS 

 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TSNBDSC said:

DVR'd it and it got erased ! Ugh ! PM me to arrange. Thanks !

 

Already used my freebie from NFL Pass earlier this year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I would have gone with this but with texting today these young kids dumb it all down:
 

My dear Mr. Nut,

 

I hope this letter finds you well.  The creeping chill of autumn rests heavy on my bones and I pray that the warmth of God’s sun dances gently upon yours. 
 

I write today with a heavy heart and trust that our relationship, forged in the pain, misery and sweet joy of our shared love of our Bills of Buffalo  will not sour as a result. Desperation compels me to push forward.   It seems, my friend, that the modern advances of technology have proved a most fickle mistress indeed.  This Sunday past, I endeavored to maintain an electronic mimeograph of the spirited contest between our beloved Bills and their rivals from the metropolis but 7 hours east  by motor car.  Alas, I discovered only upon completion of the match that fate had conspired with Satan himself and my feeble attempt to secure had failed. 
 

I ask all men of goodwill but a simple favor.  Had you, sir, maintained a copy for your own viewing pleasure.... would you be willing to share  in whatever form you deem appropriate?  Your kindness would be well received and I would be forever in your debt. 
 

If, however, you feel my query a bit presumptuous, I ask only that you forgive this wretched fool for his hubris. I mean no disrespect. 
 

With warm regard, I am 
 LS 

 

 

Now thats a request I'd consider.  Well done sir.  

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 8:32 PM, TSNBDSC said:

DVR'd it and it got erased ! Ugh ! PM me to arrange. Thanks !

 

Already used my freebie from NFL Pass earlier this year.

 

Still need it? I didn't put the full game up on the site, but I can.

@Giuseppe Tognarelli already posted the link to my page with the 40-minute condensed version above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, timekills17 said:

 

Still need it? I didn't put the full game up on the site, but I can.

@Giuseppe Tognarelli already posted the link to my page with the 40-minute condensed version above.

Can you post the link to the site? Wouldnt mind checking it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...