Need a DVD or Download of Sundays Game

TSNBDSC

1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

Is there a coupon code or something?  It shows as 99$ on the NFL site.

I see that now. Maybe it was $79 to re-up (since I had it last year). Still, $100 not bad really, and you can pay in 4 installments if $ tight. Not only do I like re-watching Bills games (obviously), but I like "scouting" the next team up (for instance, watched Mia/NE full game today). Kills some time during this covid cap... so I think it's worth it. 

9 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

When someone opens with "I need...", I immediately think, sorry I can't help you.

Are manners really that hard?   Ever heard of "please"?

I would have gone with this but with texting today these young kids dumb it all down:

My dear Mr. Nut,

I hope this letter finds you well.  The creeping chill of autumn rests heavy on my bones and I pray that the warmth of God’s sun dances gently upon yours. 

I write today with a heavy heart and trust that our relationship, forged in the pain, misery and sweet joy of our shared love of our Bills of Buffalo  will not sour as a result. Desperation compels me to push forward.   It seems, my friend, that the modern advances of technology have proved a most fickle mistress indeed.  This Sunday past, I endeavored to maintain an electronic mimeograph of the spirited contest between our beloved Bills and their rivals from the metropolis but 7 hours east  by motor car.  Alas, I discovered only upon completion of the match that fate had conspired with Satan himself and my feeble attempt to secure had failed. 

I ask all men of goodwill but a simple favor.  Had you, sir, maintained a copy for your own viewing pleasure.... would you be willing to share  in whatever form you deem appropriate?  Your kindness would be well received and I would be forever in your debt. 

If, however, you feel my query a bit presumptuous, I ask only that you forgive this wretched fool for his hubris. I mean no disrespect. 

With warm regard, I am 
 LS 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I would have gone with this but with texting today these young kids dumb it all down:

My dear Mr. Nut,

I hope this letter finds you well.  The creeping chill of autumn rests heavy on my bones and I pray that the warmth of God’s sun dances gently upon yours. 

I write today with a heavy heart and trust that our relationship, forged in the pain, misery and sweet joy of our shared love of our Bills of Buffalo  will not sour as a result. Desperation compels me to push forward.   It seems, my friend, that the modern advances of technology have proved a most fickle mistress indeed.  This Sunday past, I endeavored to maintain an electronic mimeograph of the spirited contest between our beloved Bills and their rivals from the metropolis but 7 hours east  by motor car.  Alas, I discovered only upon completion of the match that fate had conspired with Satan himself and my feeble attempt to secure had failed. 

I ask all men of goodwill but a simple favor.  Had you, sir, maintained a copy for your own viewing pleasure.... would you be willing to share  in whatever form you deem appropriate?  Your kindness would be well received and I would be forever in your debt. 

If, however, you feel my query a bit presumptuous, I ask only that you forgive this wretched fool for his hubris. I mean no disrespect. 

With warm regard, I am 
 LS 

Now thats a request I'd consider.  Well done sir.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/16/2020 at 8:32 PM, TSNBDSC said:

DVR'd it and it got erased ! Ugh ! PM me to arrange. Thanks !

Already used my freebie from NFL Pass earlier this year.

Still need it? I didn't put the full game up on the site, but I can.

@Giuseppe Tognarelli already posted the link to my page with the 40-minute condensed version above.