Per WGR John Brown sits out practice with foot injury

ChevyVanMiller

5 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Rex will be coming to town to give him a foot massage.  Or was it his wife that was doing that?

Considering how much they are paying Rex he should have to do whatever they told him to do.

In college I got job in summer being assistant to trainer and did some massages mostly neck, shoulders and feet.

After college I learned about a tool called "massage ball" which creator took off market because it was being used for something not intended but despite patent people made them although not as good.

I used the balls on feet of dancers. Used to be very popular when I traveled.

Still use rolling in my hands.  I wonder if training staff uses them.

He probably stubbed his toe on whatever he kicked after Josh overthrew him. He'll be fine.

2 hours ago, vincec said:

I’m going to start taking Wednesday’s off as well. It breaks up the week nicely. Screw it.

I like this idea. I'm getting older...i need a maintenance day to keep me fresh for the year end push. 

I gotta think it’s minor and he’ll be fine. I think the staff is being overly cautious with guys and rightfully so. 

Usually these guys get 4 games to slowly ramp up to full game speed and they didn’t get that this year. Gonna see a lot of injuries and pulls, soreness this 1st month of the season in particular  

8 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Won’t know the severity until Injury report comes out later today.

It's possible McDermott will volunteer a little detail, (ie. "He's day to day." or "He might miss a little time.")  but the only official information we'll get is confirmation that he missed practice.