Per WGR John Brown sits out practice with foot injury

ChevyVanMiller

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Nobody’s talked about the beating that Diggs took Sunday. He got rocked on few of those catches and hit on most of them.

I’m surprised it’s Brown as I half suspected to hear Diggs was dinged up.

Ya Diggs took a very awkward hit to his lower back/Butt on one of them. I thought for sure he was going to be hurt there. If he keeps getting catches wide open to hits I am afraid he will not last, but he has proven to be very durable in his career. I just want to see more catches with the option to avoid a hit, its not like he is built like a Tight End. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Ya Diggs took a very awkward hit to his lower back/Butt on one of them. I thought for sure he was going to be hurt there. If he keeps getting catches wide open to hits I am afraid he will not last, but he has proven to be very durable in his career. I just want to see more catches with the option to avoid a hit, its not like he is built like a Tight End. 

I was thinking more of “ Possession receiver.”, especially on the one in the middle when he got sandwiches. 
   I appreciate him being will infectious do it but I do t want to see it often.

3 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Won’t know the severity until Injury report comes out later today.

Have we seen the injury report yet?

Edit: OK, here it is:

25 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Someone needs to help Digs out on injury report strategies in the AFC East. Brown is just fine. 😂

LOL.  I say to Stefon Diggs in the immortal words of The Virginian: "Gentlemen, Hush!"

35 minutes ago, nucci said:

It's Wednesday..lot of guys take Wednesday off. If he's not practicing Friday then get concerned.

I’m going to start taking Wednesday’s off as well. It breaks up the week nicely. Screw it.

Edited by vincec
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, CSBill said:

With Edmunds and Milano out, and Dobson limited, who played linebacker?

The ST player from Pittsburgh, Tyler Matakevich, played some. 

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not having John Brown will hurt but I also wouldn’t mind seeing more Gabe Davis either.

He does not appear ready IMO.  More Isaiah McKenzie.