NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 2, 2020. Listening opinions Pre game FB feed

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Top AFC match up?

Old Man Rothlesburger and an injury decimated Denver?  

lol. 

Agree - ours should be the top billing... especially since Tua will probably be in the game for Miami by the start of the 2nd half ;);) 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

Ahh...that might be it.  Daniel Jones (Dook) vs. Mitch Trubisky (UNC).  But in the Triangle it looks like they're showing Denver at Pittsburgh.  So again, who the hell knows?

I don't understand this at all. Bears-Giants is getting a large amount of regional coverage, and these teams suck.

Why are they getting such exposure in states like Arizona & Washington?

20 hours ago, BillsFanSD said:

Why is Giants-Bears a CBS game?

As lots of people mentioned, CBS and FOX can cross flex games. The reason it was done this week is probably because FOX has the NYJ-SF game, and the 49ers were the only team of the 4 expected to be good, & FOX wanted to keep that one over the Giants.

What I found most interesting is if you click on the map link it says that Utica switched from NYG-Chi to the Bills game. Pardon my ignorance, but I thought the Giants were popular in NYS east of Syracuse.

I'm an out of town fan so looking to see which games I can just flip on the TV and watch and which ones I'll need to be more creative for so was looking at the entire season page.  I wonder why on November 15th, there are no early CBS games at all?  May be a mistake as there are six early games listed on Fox and three of them are with road AFC teams which traditionally would be a CBS game.

If the Bills game against Denver gets moved to Saturday, the Bills will be on national TV the entire month of December.

37 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'm an out of town fan so looking to see which games I can just flip on the TV and watch and which ones I'll need to be more creative for so was looking at the entire season page.  I wonder why on November 15th, there are no early CBS games at all?  May be a mistake as there are six early games listed on Fox and three of them are with road AFC teams which traditionally would be a CBS game.

If the Bills game against Denver gets moved to Saturday, the Bills will be on national TV the entire month of December.

CBS is airing the Masters in the early slot.

2 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

CBS is airing the Masters in the early slot.

OK LOL  Over the weekend saw and ad for the Masters and at the time was thinking, how are they going to broadcast the Masters and football but never connected the two when looking a 506. 

So apparently they are going to have a much earlier start and finish than normal for the Masters  as in April it doesn't end till around 7:00.  Then again by Nov 15th sunset is around 5:30 in Georgia anyway so guess a 7:00 finish wouldn't work too well anyway.  Coincidentally the Bills do have one of the few late games on CBS that day.  I'd imagine they are planning for maybe a 3:15 to 3:30 finish for the Masters as don't want to conflict with football afterwards I'm sure so will want to be certain it's complete by 4:00

20 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

OK LOL  Over the weekend saw and ad for the Masters and at the time was thinking, how are they going to broadcast the Masters and football but never connected the two when looking a 506. 

So apparently they are going to have a much earlier start and finish than normal for the Masters  as in April it doesn't end till around 7:00.  Then again by Nov 15th sunset is around 5:30 in Georgia anyway so guess a 7:00 finish wouldn't work too well anyway.  Coincidentally the Bills do have one of the few late games on CBS that day.  I'd imagine they are planning for maybe a 3:15 to 3:30 finish for the Masters as don't want to conflict with football afterwards I'm sure so will want to be certain it's complete by 4:00

Yeah hopefully they pad it for at least an hour so my American friends don't miss the beginning of the game. I'm sure fan of everything else on TV would laugh at us though on complaining about a sporting event running late and delaying the start of the game.

18 hours ago, WhoTom said:

Is this some sort of response to me making a joke about Al Gore inventing the internet? Okay, for the record it was Vinton Cerf and Bob Kahn. I don’t know that Al Gore invented anything nor do I care. H20 said God did it. I didn’t think God would mind if someone else got the credit.....

13 minutes ago, iinii said:

Is this some sort of response to me making a joke about Al Gore inventing the internet? Okay, for the record it was Vinton Cerf and Bob Kahn. I don’t know that Al Gore invented anything nor do I care. H20 said God did it. I didn’t think God would mind if someone else got the credit.....

No, it was somebody's follow-up, which has since been deleted.