NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 2, 2020. Listening opinions Pre game FB feed

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

What does the color "red" mean? Where's the map key?

just for you. 

better?

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Why in the hell is southeastern NC getting NYG at Chicago rather than JAX/TEN or BUF/MIA?

who the he’ll knows. 

QB or star players affiliation?

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

QB or star players affiliation?

Ahh...that might be it.  Daniel Jones (Dook) vs. Mitch Trubisky (UNC).  But in the Triangle it looks like they're showing Denver at Pittsburgh.  So again, who the hell knows?

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, MJS said:

Wonder why they are showing Denver and Pittsburgh in Boston...

With NE being on SNF, I think it makes sense that they would want to see the "top" AFC match up, even though they may find the fins bills game more relevant

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How the ***** is a NYG/CHI game on CBS?????

They've been doing that for a few years now.  It's not strictly based upon the visiting team any more (although that is still primarily the case).

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We got Spero!

Where is our respect??

They changed that before last season. They can flip now.

3 minutes ago, eball said:

They've been doing that for a few years now.  It's not strictly based upon the visiting team any more (although that is still primarily the case).

As recently as last year, and NFC/NFC matchup would only be on FOX and and AFC/AFC matchup would only be on CBS.  I know when it's an AFC/NFC matchup, it can be on either network.  But any games that were interconference were always AFC=CBS and NFC=FOX.

This is absolute bull####.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

As recently as last year, and NFC/NFC matchup would only be on FOX and and AFC/AFC matchup would only be on CBS.  I know when it's an AFC/NFC matchup, it can be on either network.  But any games that were interconference were always AFC=CBS and NFC=FOX.

Nah there were exceptions last season too. Vikings - Bears was CBS as I recall. They changed the rule two years back.

Edited by GunnerBill

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The general rule for Sundays was always that the visiting team dictates the network.  AFC road team = CBS and NFC road team = FOX.  That's why every time an NFC team visitedd the Bills the game was on FOX and when the Bills were at an NFC team it was on CBS.  Even last year, though, they allowed for some of these games to be flipped.  I don't recall the rationale.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Nah there were exceptions last season too.

I believe you, but I can assure you those exceptions never happened in my local DMA until this NYG/CHI game.  This absolutely blows.  It was bad enough that our local CBS affiliate leaned Jets over Bills.  But this is ***** Giant country.  Now they have to compete against both non-NY teams as I sit here nearly 3 hours from the Jersey state line.  bull####, bull####, bull####.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

With NE being on SNF, I think it makes sense that they would want to see the "top" AFC match up, even though they may find the fins bills game more relevant

Top AFC match up?

Old Man Rothlesburger and an injury decimated Denver?  

lol. 

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How the ***** is a NYG/CHI game on CBS?????

an early Flex

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Top AFC match up?

Old Man Rothlesburger and an injury decimated Denver?  

lol. 

an early Flex?

Yeah, the entire NFL fanbase can't wait to see Jones vs. Trubisky, LOL.

It's bull####, plain and simple.

I'M MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1