Big Ten will return to play October 24

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Do you? I feel like there’s no going back on that. As involved as Wade’s dad was though maybe he is back? 

I think it will be Davis. Wade could, but he’s supposedly signing with an agent tonight. Both are on the record saying they would consider a return if oct start. The reason I think no on wade is he’s actually been in Florida this whole time waiting it out. I think fields could convince Wyatt but we will see 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Willyville Guy said:

Plenty can and will happen as we change into the flu season during a pandemic, and so I'll continue to take a "I'll believe it when they kick the ball" attitude,  but this is awesome and a great relief.  Go Bucks and go win the whole damn thing.

The testing protocols are a huge concern. > 5% positivity rate shuts down the program for 7 days. That’s like 6 kids.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

McCaffrey opted out for the season yesterday and is entering the portal. The word is that he wasn’t going to beat out Milton but I don’t know that as. Fact 

I did not know that.

Honestly, I hadn't been paying attention to what has been going on with the team because I still thought there would be no Big 10 football, even with Trump's intervention.

If McCaffrey did opt out, then it's Joe Milton easily as the starter.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.