Well the Bills dreams have started

Like many here the season kinda snuck up on me.  August was void of the preseason games and training camp, thus the fires of my enthusiasm for the season were not stoked.  I was a bit worried that my excitement was too low.  Covid, no fans, politics. However, It only took me about 1 minute into the game Sunday to realise I was locked in and this team, this good looking team was after all Bills football.

So last night the first dream hit, we blew the game Sunday to the Dolphins and then the Rams the following week.  I awoke to that familiar football season 4am feeling of "crap" giving away to relief as I realised what just so realistically played out in my head was not reality.  For me, when the Bills dreams hit, I know I'm all in.  

It's gonna be all right, in this strangest of seasons our love for this team rises above all.

Go Bills

Edited by Bills fan since 87

Oh man I've had dreams of them losing before too and wake up with that empty sick feeling in my stomach... That's the beauty of football though. Man what an awesome year last year and what potential we have the next 10 years. We've waited so long. let's. Go. Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

For some reason, I had a dream the Bills picked me with the number 11th pick to play QB.  When they called me to tell me they were picking me (I wasn’t at the draft because why would I be picked), I told them thank you but I’ve never played qb on any level and I think I would be really bad at playing quarterback in the nfl.  They said it was ok and they saw my potential.  

I normally have way cooler dreams 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

For some reason, I had a dream the Bills picked me with the number 11th pick to play QB.  When they called me to tell me they were picking me (I wasn’t at the draft because why would I be picked), I told them thank you but I’ve never played qb on any level and I think I would be really bad at playing quarterback in the nfl.  They said it was ok and they saw my potential.  

Is there any Bills QB you won’t criticize? Hater

Edited by Bangarang
  • Haha (+1) 9

I can say that I have never had a football dream.
Now that women I saw at the grocery store..., 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

For some reason, I had a dream the Bills picked me with the number 11th pick to play QB.  When they called me to tell me they were picking me (I wasn’t at the draft because why would I be picked), I told them thank you but I’ve never played qb on any level and I think I would be really bad at playing quarterback in the nfl.  

There's a guy you should talk to...

palmer.190.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Wow!  I feel much better now.  As bad as I've had the Bills sickness for decades, I don't dream about them.  

I don't think the Bills are losing to Miami. 

I dream about the games, being at tailgates, being in the stadium, watching on TV, the Bills vs the Decepticons, you name it.  Not all the time but at least once per week during the season.

15 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

I dream about the games, being at tailgates, being in the stadium, watching on TV, the Bills vs the Decepticons, you name it.  Not all the time but at least once per week during the season.

I guess the time has come to question the true depth of my fandom.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

@C.Biscuit97 IRL:

image.png.780b6defc51beaffc4c23352961fcc71.png