What will be Josh Allen's best game statistically in 2020?

He's going to put up a monster game this year. I have no doubt that there will be a few bad games because it's just part of the Josh Allen package right now, but I could see some eye popping stat lines before the year's over.  There are some soft games as well as some potential shootouts, I'm looking at both the Chiefs and Cardinals games for the latter. And he's going to face the Jets again. Gonna call a 400 yard passing 100 yard rushing game, 4 TDs combined.

On 9/16/2020 at 7:54 PM, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I read this time and time again on this board as though there is some obsession with Josh throwing for 400 yards or more.

If Josh is throwing for 400 yards or more, that likely means we're losing late in the game and Josh is piling up alot of garbage yards in the 4th trying to catch up.

If you don't believe me look at Dak Prescotts 400+ yard games

Or it could be we're just finally keeping pace with Mahomes, Jackson, Murray, Wilson, etc? Kind of hard to find the negative in a 400 yard passing game. There's a pretty solid correlation between record passing yard games and victories. Former blowouts should become shootouts if we now have a QB that can keep up.

Edited by Nelius

On 9/16/2020 at 11:37 PM, Estro said:

420 yards passing

45 yards rushing

4 passing TDs

38-17 win @ Jets 

Got the opponent wrong, but pretty spot on with the stats! I love this corner Josh Allen has seemed to turn.

A lot of posters were pretty spot on with their predictions in this thread.  Exciting team to watch!

On 9/16/2020 at 3:43 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm going to say we just saw it. But what does everyone think his best game statistically in 2020 will look like? Will he top any of his week 1 stats? 71 completion %, 369 yards, and 3 TDs?

Nothing better to go against the best (Mahomes) and come away with a victory and a stats line to envy !