Bears Allen Robinson Asks For Trade

H2o

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

This should be posted in "Around the NFL" .... not Bills related.

We just traded a 1st round pick for a WR. We have a great #2 and #3 WR and another promising rookie in Gabe Davis.

Trading a high pick for a contract-year WR would not make sense for the Bills, whether it's Odell Beckham or Allen Robinson.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

I’m glad he posted it here, whatever that’s worth.  I’ve never been to the around the NFL sub forum....in almost 20 years on the site.  Didn’t know it existed.

robinson should be happy to take 13mill a year like his last contract.  His agent says he’s not happy because they won’t pay him the “going rate for wrs”.  He’s very solid, I just don’t think he’s worth more that his current contract. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rigotz said:

We just traded a 1st round pick for a WR. We have a great #2 and #3 WR and another promising rookie in Gabe Davis.

Trading a high pick for a contract-year WR would not make sense for the Bills, whether it's Odell Beckham or Allen Robinson.

The Stadium Wall

"Discussing the Buffalo Bills and the NFL"

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Rigotz said:

I could see if we’re posting every scrub player cut or something but the bigger named players should always have their own thread on page one. Only so much Bills news on a given day and this is potentially big news 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

do we not have positional and topic sub forums yet? Like he could use the bears wr trade or bears wr contract dispute forum maybe. 

True. I forgot that was part of the server upgrade recently. Forget what I said. 

:lol: at people talking about where I posted this thread. We've talked about other team's players and situations here for years on TSW. Yolo is usually Captain Twitter breaking everything before anyone else. I didn't see any tears flowing over the Le'Veon to IR thread or OBJ on the trade block one either. But this one should be elsewhere? Anyway, Allen Robinson is a good WR and the first possible destination that came to mind for me was the Jets with their thin group, frivolity in handing out contracts, and a plethora of picks from the Jamal Adams deal. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Can you post this on my aunt linda's facebook page? That's where I get most of my news updates.

As for Robinson, I can understand the desire to get out. Not sure it'll happen though. 

The Chicago Bears are not a team where Wide Receivers go to thrive.

4 hours ago, Rigotz said:

Leaving moderation to the moderators is probably the best policy. If you feel something has been posted in error just use the report function and we will sort it out. Thanks.