Le’Veon Bell to IR

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Sam was screwed the moment they called his name on draft day, his only hope is to see Gase fired and someone with a clue to take over at HC, and that begs the question who would be the fireman that could even hope to put out that tire fire...

drocks12_1.gif

or better yet:

fireman_ed_300.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

Not that I'm upset in the least about this news, but wondering if there will be ANY RBs left if the league at the end of the season....

He's back now. He went on IR after week 1.

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let’s check in on the Jets 

Going well 

But isn't Gase the same guy who doesn't talk to his players outside of the QB and maybe a couple others? He lets the other coaches handle it. The words of Jamal Adams ring rather true right now. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/24/jamal-adams-adam-gase-isnt-right-leader-for-jets/

“As a leader, what really bothers me is that he doesn’t have a relationship with everybody in the building. At the end of the day, he doesn’t address the team. If there’s a problem in the locker room, he lets another coach address the team. If we’re playing s—-y and we’re losing, he doesn’t address the entire team as a group at halftime. He’ll walk out of the locker room and let another coach handle it.”

Edited by H2o

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I give Tomlin and the Steelers credit.  They got the most they could out of AB and Bell before getting them the hell out of there.

I agree, I think Tomlin is one of the best in the game. It’s incredible how he’s held it together there.  I can’t stand Pitt but that guy is a really good coach.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I give Tomlin and the Steelers credit.  They got the most they could out of AB and Bell before getting them the hell out of there.

Then per usual, they pick the 11 WR in the draft and the guy has a 4 TD game a quarter into his rookie campaign. They find offensive skill position players better than any team in the league aside from maybe KC

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Then per usual, they pick the 11 WR in the draft and the guy has a 4 TD game a quarter into his rookie campaign. They find offensive skill position players better than any team in the league aside from maybe KC

Find AND develop

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

2 hours ago, PaattMaann said:

Find AND develop

Consistency is important too.  You've had three head coaches there in the last 50 years.  Browns have had 12 in the last 20.