Le’Veon Bell to IR

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Visiting their forums yesterday many in their fan base are starting to turn on Darnold. If they do decide to move on from Darnold I don't want them to be in a position to draft Trevor Lawrence.

Darnold is Tannehill 2.0 working with Gase. Woody and Gase are huge problems for that organization.

Until the Johnson's are gone this will be the Jets for sometime. 

I love how bad Jets fans still trash/troll Allen and can't see what proper QB development looks like. I still think Sam can be a good QB but not under that organization. 

Edited by Real McNasty

Seriously Gore looks and runs like he is 55 years old.  And Bell should have stayed with the Steelers.  Football is such a physically punishing game.  Careers are not long for a lot of guys.  Sure you want to maximize your earnings.  But you also want to play on a team and for an organization that has a chance to win every year and compete.  Bell is finding that out the hard way.  He did not look like a man real happy sitting on the Jets bench late in the Bills game.  

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

They really need a different phrase for this 3 week IR crap. It’s super confusing. 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

It should be COVID-IR for the 3 week thing and then regular IR or IR-return. 

Agreed. Is there still the 6 week IR too?

Maybe:

IR-3

IR-6

and the dreaded...

IR

13 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Darnold is Tannehill 2.0 working with Gase. Woody and Gase are huge problems for that organization.

Until the Johnson's are gone this will be the Jets for sometime. 

I love how bad Jets fans still trash/troll Allen and can't see what proper QB development looks like. I still think Sam can be a good QB but not under that organization. 

Maybe they can sell the Jets to the Wilpons!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Visiting their forums yesterday many in their fan base are starting to turn on Darnold. If they do decide to move on from Darnold I don't want them to be in a position to draft Trevor Lawrence.

I feel like Gase is the type to put Flacco In there once cleared to try to squeeze out like 5 wins so his resume doesn’t show a Hue Jackson 

29 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

Frank Gore. The new feature back of your New York Jets! 

old guy.gif

Here comes that one thousand yard season...

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

It should be COVID-IR for the 3 week thing and then regular IR or IR-return. 

Is there a difference between 3 week IR and season ending/come back after 8bor whatever weeks IR?

I would love for them to keep the 3 week IR too, I think it decreases the rush to come back early, especially from a 4 week injury, since you're going to be costing a roster spot for just the last week this way.