Le’Veon Bell to IR

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Doesn't that leave them with just Gore?

That would be pretty rough. 

Love Gore, but obviously past his prime. I'm paraphrasing, but the announcer said something last week like "you can always count on him for 2 yards or so whenever he touches the ball," and he was trying to say it like it was praise...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Perine and Adams.

Thanks. I feel like the announcers commented during our game, with Bell on the bench, was that it was all Gore for the rest of the game.

Gore can be good...even for an entire game...but you don't want to rely on those legs in Week 5.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

That would be pretty rough. 

Love Gore, but obviously past his prime. I'm paraphrasing, but the announcer said something last week like "you can always count on him for 2 yards or so whenever he touches the ball," and he was trying to say it like it was praise...

Unless he's with the Bills and it's 3rd and 1.

(In fairness, that wasn't so much Gore's fault as it was the predictability that Gore WAS getting the ball and everyone knew it.)

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Thanks. I feel like the announcers commented during our game, with Bell on the bench, was that it was all Gore for the rest of the game.

Gore can be good...even for an entire game...but you don't want to rely on those legs in Week 5.

Their fan base is really high on Josh Adams. I don't know much on Perine other than he was drafted in the 4th rd last draft. I honestly don't think there is much drop off here. Bell has looked lost since joining the Jets behind that OL.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Perine is hurt too I thought 

Ankle sprain and week to week. Josh Adams might be the fantasy league target back?