Odell is trending on twitter again and this time it’s football related (Trade block)

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I like Brown but you’re kinda reaching with the more productive part. They have played the same amount of years and OBJ has Almost 2,500 more yards and 19 more tds.

dude is annoying but he among the most talented wrs in the nfl. Let’s not get crazy here. 

Just cause it's true doesn't mean that it's right!😉

19 hours ago, appoo said:

Odell has a dead cap hit of 14M. That tells you how much the Browns are sick of him that they'd eat that much.

His 14M cap hit means there's about 10 teams who have the space to take his contract. 

New York Jets - rebuilding wouldn't do it

Jacksonville Jaguars - rebuilding wouldn't it

New England Patriots - possible

Dallas Cowboys - don't need

Washington Football Team - hmmm

Denver Broncos - just drafted a 1st/2nd round WR, have Cortland Sutton

Philadelphia Eagles - hmmmm

Detroit Lions - with Matt Patricia's job on the line, this might be a good spot for him

Miami Dolphins - rebuilding, wouldn't do it. 

So of that list, I think the Lions are the most logical spot. A desperate HC/GM, a strong armed QB, a team that may or may not be ready to contend for a wold card

Other teams could send salary back in a deal though

One of the most obnoxious,  overrated players ever...

I'd take Robert Woods over him every time. It's the one issue I cant stand.  Players like John Brown and Robert Woods have been better, are better, but because they dont act like a knuckle head, ESPN gives obj all the headlines 

I guarantee even if Brown catches 100 balls for 1200 yards 8 TDs, Odell will get in the pro bowl with half the stats.  Its extremely annoying and my only issue with modern sports 

20 minutes ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

I think if he's healthy and went to a team with a serious QB he would put up the same numbers as his 1st three years.  

As much as anything, I cannot understand how the Browns aren't a beastly offensive team.  It really makes me appreciate the coaching continuity that we've had and will likely have for a while if only because of how that avoids regression for JA.  I think Baker is one more wasted season from being as shot as Darnold looks right now and honestly I think - for the league and as an NFL fan - that's unfortunate.  Obviously I want the Bills to succeed but I also want to watch good football and it's stunning how bad coaching seems to be.

I am just as surprised about the Browns.  They should be better than they are, and I still like Baker a lot.   I think the issue with the Browns is they have a lot of personalities but not a lot of leadership.   Still think OBJ can be a top ten player at his position, just not sure he has the same speed he had when he played in NY.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I am just as surprised about the Browns.  They should be better than they are, and I still like Baker a lot.   I think the issue with the Browns is they have a lot of personalities but not a lot of leadership.   Still think OBJ can be a top ten player at his position, just not sure he has the same speed he had when he played in NY.

OBJ was used in a lot of unique ways for the Giants. They had him line up all over the place and got the ball in his hands a lot. He was their only weapon, though. I don't think OBJ has dropped off in talent at all, he just hasn't been schemed to get the football like he was for the Giants.