Odell is trending on twitter again and this time it’s football related (Trade block)

YoloinOhio

Other than the circus catches he was never actually that good. He put up some numbers but somebody had to and Eli targeted him non stop every game giving him countless chances to make those crazy catches. 
Either way he is not as good as people thought he was. Landry has put up stats and clutch catches this whole time cleveland has been a mess yet Beckham can’t seem to catch anything 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Other than the circus catches he was never actually that good. He put up some numbers but somebody had to and Eli targeted him non stop every game giving him countless chances to make those crazy catches. 
Either way he is not as good as people thought he was. Landry has put up stats and clutch catches this whole time cleveland has been a mess yet Beckham can’t seem to catch anything 

Beckham had, as far as I can remember, the best rookie season I've seen from a WR. Since then, he has done very little in the way of development and thus his production just plateaued. He is a diva that doesn't want to work hard or fight through adversity, it seems. 

Everyone has been fawning over OBJ since his rookie year but I feel like we need to get over him. Sure, he might have been a better draft pick at 9 than trading up to 4 for Sammy. Sammy didn't become the player we drafted him to be, but he learned from his mistakes and refocused mentally. He isn't a superstar but he is now a useful player who rose to the occasion when his number was called. 

I'm just so over OBJ and I'm glad both he and Baker are struggling to get things going after all that hype they were getting. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ColeB said:

Glad the Bills stayed away from that diva.  I bet he and Cam would be instant best buds.

He already has his best friend in Baker.

Just now, Putin said:

They can both go to the same salon to get their hair done !!!

Please Cam lives his life fearlessly and with swagger. Odell could never pull off a yellow double breasted suit.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

I can’t see the niners making this move.  They love Aiyuk and Deebo and feel that they’re set at WR.  Their entire secondary is a free agent next year.  Doesn’t make sense imo.

Both young WR's are dealing with nagging injuries.  Hurd is out for the year.  Goodwin opted out.  Since he's essentially a one year rental the move would make sense.  I guess they just signed Sanu though to who knows.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Both young WR's are dealing with nagging injuries.  Hurd is out for the year.  Goodwin opted out.  Since he's essentially a one year rental the move would make sense.  I guess they just signed Sanu though to who knows.

I love the idea of him going to another team whose QB won't get him the ball.