Odell is trending on twitter again and this time it’s football related (Trade block)

YoloinOhio

11 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

It’s weird,  but he looks terrible. Lot of drops and just missed chances on decent throws. Don’t know what happened to him.

He reads his old press clippings and still believes them...

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

For some reason he said last year he wanted to go to the Jets 

He was interested in social life, shopping, etc.

He was reported around town a lot.

I am sure he would have more endorsement deals in NY/NJ.

True fact: Marino got his start in commercials, appearances and endorsements year he was injured. He established many contacts then and did work he would not have time to do during regular season.

3 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

It's strange what's happened to him in Cleveland. It's not like they don't game plan to get him his targets. I don't know if he's in his head or what but he hasn't been the same. Go back to the NFC. Packers would be smart to jump on this. 

Browns ...........

“This wasn’t no business move,” he says. “This was personal. They thought they’d send me here to die.” (The Giants declined to comment on Beckham’s exit.)

These, though, are not those same Browns. Beckham believes he’s perfectly matched with Kitchens, an imaginative schemer, and Mayfield

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

I could see Gase giving up one of those Firsts to try and create something that makes him look less like a garbage coach.

It wouldnt be Gase though to make that move, it'd be their GM Joe Douglas. And I dont get the impression that he's that stupid. They had a nice draft & im pretty sure he realizes they have too many holes currently to make a move for OBj worthwhile.

32 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He'd essentially be a one year rental player the way is contract is structured.  The 49ers would make the most sense as they're a true contender who could use WR help.

I can’t see the niners making this move.  They love Aiyuk and Deebo and feel that they’re set at WR.  Their entire secondary is a free agent next year.  Doesn’t make sense imo.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

I could see Gase giving up one of those Firsts to try and create something that makes him look less like a garbage coach.

Gase can't handle players with big egos. He wants his players to do what he says and keep their head down and work.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Personally, I think the Eagles make a lot of sense here.  They have the cap room and an established QB which they badly need to get him more help at WR.  Speaking of Philly, I would flip Ertz if I were them for some OL help too.  Goedert is damn good and their OL is gonna just get Wentz hurt yet again.  

If I am the Browns, I am looking to trade both OBJ and Nick Chubb and hopefully get back two more 2nd round picks out of the trades.  OBJ is not working there, and they still have guys who can play at WR.  Chubb is a great talent, but they have a cheaper option in Hunt who is just as good, if not all around better.  I mean literally they are both stud every down RB's, so trade Chubb and keep the cheaper Hunt.  Plus given Hunts past, Chubb will have more trade value.  I could see teams like Jags, Redskins, and Dolphins being very interested in Chubb.  

Then when the draft rolls around, if Baker has not had a light bulb come on by end of the year, they have extra assets to go make a move for a top QB, maybe even Trevor, depending on their final record.  If Baker does turn a corner over the season, they have extra assets to keep building around the team and more cap flexibility too moving forward getting OBJ eventually off the books.  

Alpha, if the Eagles traded for OBJ the would be like 80 million over the cap next year.  They are broke.

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

Lets hope. OBJ is a loser. Has no concept of “team” and it’s only a matter of time before he becomes a locker room pain in the ass. 

Absolutely! That's why as great as he was/is, to an extent,  he never won a playoff game and only appeared in 1!

He doesn't make those around him better because hes a terrible leader and sets a terrible standard.  When one of your star players is so selfish, that messes with the culture.  You don't want your young guys seeing that behavior. 

He's super overrated nowadays 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

It wouldn’t shock me if they did attempt to trade OBJ, but I certainly don’t consider Mike Francesa a very trustworthy or reliable source. 

I actually do.

I know he's not liked but ya gotta respect the run he had !

He has a bunch of legit contacts and not the type to say this if he wasn't 100% sure

2 hours ago, mykidsdad said:

Brown for OBJ? I think so, IF it wasn't for the locker room chemistry/drama that could derail our team. But on the field, yes.

Dude Brown is a class act and is so underrated