Odell is trending on twitter again and this time it’s football related (Trade block)

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Hmm, I'm not sure if the Pats could afford him. Jets? I kinda doubt they have a chance with Gase running the show. I'd guess the Texans might be in play

Patriots ended up with a ton of cap space somehow.   I think it has to do with the number of opt outs they had.  As such they could rent him for a year and cut him for nothing next year.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This feels like the Packers might be interested

Looking at their cap I think the only way that would work would be if they sent back one of Devante Adams, David Bakhtiari, or Corey Linsley. They have a ton of Dead Cap space

Just now, whatdrought said:

I could see Gase giving up one of those Firsts to try and create something that makes him look less like a garbage coach.

I would FULLY support this move by the Jets. Give up a first to keep Gase around is a winning strategy?

Bold move, Cotton... :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was afraid to click at first after last time 

Personally, I think the Eagles make a lot of sense here.  They have the cap room and an established QB which they badly need to get him more help at WR.  Speaking of Philly, I would flip Ertz if I were them for some OL help too.  Goedert is damn good and their OL is gonna just get Wentz hurt yet again.  

If I am the Browns, I am looking to trade both OBJ and Nick Chubb and hopefully get back two more 2nd round picks out of the trades.  OBJ is not working there, and they still have guys who can play at WR.  Chubb is a great talent, but they have a cheaper option in Hunt who is just as good, if not all around better.  I mean literally they are both stud every down RB's, so trade Chubb and keep the cheaper Hunt.  Plus given Hunts past, Chubb will have more trade value.  I could see teams like Jags, Redskins, and Dolphins being very interested in Chubb.  

Then when the draft rolls around, if Baker has not had a light bulb come on by end of the year, they have extra assets to go make a move for a top QB, maybe even Trevor, depending on their final record.  If Baker does turn a corner over the season, they have extra assets to keep building around the team and more cap flexibility too moving forward getting OBJ eventually off the books.