Bills Jets Game Re-Aired tonight at 7

Scott7975

6 minutes ago, ken campbell said:

What is MSG ? Is it available out of market ? I got scammed trying to sign up for NFLstream.tv.

Ken

https://news.timekills.info/13-september-jets-at-bills/

Lots of people on the board use this site.  It's an Active duty Military Bills fan putting this together for the guys.

I use it a lot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Success said:

Nice to have a game I actually want to rewatch.  They've been re-showing the Houston playoff game, and the other night they had the Bills-Giants SB.

I know some watch those; I've never been able to revisit those kinds of painful losses.

I believe I read they will replay every game this year on Tuesdays at 7.

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

After watching just 5 minutes of this I can’t believe people don’t want Allen to run the ball.... it’s an incredible weapon for the offense when he doesn’t let go of the football. 

You really can’t understand why people hate seeing him take hit after hit against a bad Jets team?

They shouldn’t have to use him like that week 1 against a bottom tier team. I have no illusions that he will ever be able to avoid contact like Russ or Kyler. Allen is Aaron Judge, they are Ricky Henderson.

Risk him in the playoffs when you have no choice. For now, get your Oline to earn it’s money and get those RBs going. 

• Thank you (+1) 1