A J Epenesa's Dad Slams Himself Through a Table to Celebrate the Bills Victory Over the Jets

ChevyVanMiller

20 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I know it's not a popular opinion on this board but table smashing is emberassing. Just makes the western NY region look bad. National view of Buffalo is snow, table smahing, and the bad view of the Falls.

But glad he is having fun and didn't get hurt. Hope his son starts to show some athletic ability. 

I take it you've never partook in the age old tradition of table smashing or English class. 

Just messing with ya.  Try it sometime, proper spelling and grammar is funs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I know it's not a popular opinion on this board but table smashing is emberassing. Just makes the western NY region look bad. National view of Buffalo is snow, table smahing, and the bad view of the Falls.

But glad he is having fun and didn't get hurt. Hope his son starts to show some athletic ability. 

Nah, people dont even notice.  I'm a Floridian.  Folks dont even think about the Bills or their fans.  Really.  Just Wings.   I love the table smashing.

Nice dig at the end.  Way to wrap up a feel good story.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Well the national view of Portland is Riots, coffee/beer, and the Blazers but that's not all Portland is about, I get tired of people who don't live around the PNW making fun of portland for that stuff if they aren't from there, people from buffalo probably don't like your short sighted take either.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Well the national view of Portland is Riots, coffee/beer, and the Blazers but that's not all Portland is about, I get tired of people who don't live around the PNW making fun of portland for that stuff if they aren't from there, people from buffalo probably don't like your short sighted take either.

I'm from Lockport. I know there is more to Buffalo.  I have to defend the region all the time.  

Edited by Ethan in Portland
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Not to be too technical but haka is Maori and Epenesa is Samoan, it would probably be the siva tau

The Samoans also have their own type of haka, called the Siva Tau.

Most Pacific island nations do it in one form or another, but the haka from Aotearoa New Zealand is the most well known. (And fiercest!)

Edited by Bad Things

23 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

There really needs to be an eye-roll emoji to go with the like button.🙄

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 year later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.