Lamar Jackson pulled a Josh Allen and no one said a word.

Protocal69

5 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

About what. Please explain. Stop talking out of your ass. And who is you his ***** spokesman. Let that man speak for himself. 

He spoke for himself.  

If you don’t understand at this point, I can’t help you

6 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Brady threw into triple coverage.  It was a throwaway.  

mahomes attempted a no look pass.  Josh was looking 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Wasn’t a blowout when he tried it. It was 0-0

Yes, but when the game was over they were not going to harp on it because it was a blow out.

The sports media also has a love affair with Jackson, so they will gleefully bend over for him.

2 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Ok. Cause you mentioned about Allen winning the game and I didn’t know what the had to do with this topic. At least you answered for yourself though. Much better than that BUM NEW ERA tried to do for you.

Lol.  That bum.  Thanks 😊 

sensitive, defensive and vengeful within minutes 

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

The only thing I think needs mentioning between the two of them is everyone is worried sick about Allen getting hurt when running it but nobody seems to care if Jackson runs it a lot. Why is that? Let both of them do what they are good at.

People bring that up all the time about Lamar, that's hogwash to say that "nobody seems to care".

Jackson is a cheat code when he runs. His speed and elusiveness allow him to avoid many of those big hits.

He'll always be a threat to run, but as he becomes a better passer, he'll do it less. It's a natural progression.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Ok. Cause you mentioned about Allen winning the game and I didn’t know what the had to do with this topic. At least you answered for yourself though. Much better than that BUM NEW ERA tried to do for you.

Angry Elf GIFs | Tenor

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He spoke for himself.  

I’ve seen those video. The MAHOMES VIDEO BEFORE YESTERDAY. cause I watch the games. I’m good

12 minutes ago, H2o said:

I think the reason being is that the Ravens were demolishing the Browns and it wasn't during a Playoff game. 

Your statements are true, however I think that the sports media have determined that certain teams get treated differently than others. The Bills have a certain narrative that's been established while the Ravens have a different one. Another example is Cam Newton. Watch and see how differently they report on him this year. 

It's ok though, the Bills organization is mentally strong enough not to let this distract them.

Until Allen proves he can win consistently in this league he is going to be criticized. It will be on Allen to shut his critics up and those who need to be proven right in their assessment. Allen has been trending up since he has came into this league and I have seen the improvements but he is still not a finished product and needs to keep grinding.

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Wow, that's sloppy mechanics by Mahomes. Looking is better than not looking. Hopefully he worked on that in the off-season. Seems like an easy thing to fix, though.

1 minute ago, Protocal69 said:

I’ve seen those video. The MAHOMES VIDEO BEFORE YESTERDAY. cause I watch the games. I’m good

You may have created this sensitive thread but I wasn’t referencing you in any way.  Glad your good though

2 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Your statements are true, however I think that the sports media have determined that certain teams get treated differently than others. The Bills have a certain narrative that's been established while the Ravens have a different one. Another example is Cam Newton. Watch and see how differently they report on him this year. 

It's ok though, the Bills organization is mentally strong enough not to let this distract them.

They probably don't even care

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, ProcessAccepted said:

Yeah, we've been the Siberia of football for years now according to them. The place no FA wanted to go, a losing organization, and a team that couldn't win the big one. The media loves to knock Josh, but he's already more accomplished than Mayfield and Darnold who were selected ahead of him. They don't like the taste of crow, but if we keep winning then it will be shoved down their throats whether they like it or not. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MJS said:

Wow, that's sloppy mechanics by Mahomes. Looking is better than not looking. Hopefully he worked on that in the off-season. Seems like an easy thing to fix, though.

I was just referencing the original tweets.  Brady’s throw was nothing like joshs miss.  Brown was WIDE open.  Brady threw into triple coverage and it looked obvious to me that it was a throwaway.

Mahomes was closer to his target and he was looking the other way.  

I’m not bagging on Josh.  I’m just saying, that the comparisons aren’t viable imo.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He spoke for himself.  

Yeah and Allen was on the run and feet not set. Teachable moment for Josh. Quite sure he will work on it

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

Again talking out of your ass. You have a bad habit of doing this on this board. It’s ok. 

:lol: Sure thing guy. Glad you follow me so closely on here apparently. Not trying to hurt your feels or anything, but I think this is the first time I recall even reading something you posted. 

Edited by H2o

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

I was just referencing the original tweets.  Brady’s throw was nothing like joshs miss.  Brown was WIDE open.  Brady threw into triple coverage and it looked obvious to me that it was a throwaway.

Mahomes was closer to his target and he was looking the other way.  

I’m not bagging on Josh.  I’m just saying, that the comparisons aren’t viable imo.  

A miss by 10 or 15 feet, it’s still a bad miss. There you go again talking out of your ass. 

Edited by Protocal69

It’s going to be a long season for some of you. Probably best to accept that Josh will always have critics while other guys like Mahomes and Jackson get the benefit of doubt. 

If Josh is consistently good and we make a playoff run then people will probably see him differently. Either way, it’s a waste of time getting hung up on what people are saying.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Protocal69 said:

Yeah and Allen was on the run and feet not set. Teachable moment for Josh. Quite sure he will work on it

Agreed.  I’m not worried about one pass in the least. Could care less about what the media/social media says about it either.