Lamar Jackson pulled a Josh Allen and no one said a word.

Protocal69

In the Browns Vs Ravens game on Sunday Lamar Jackson attempted the SAME type of no look lateral pass Josh Allen attempted to get to Knox in the playoff game. Ingram had no idea it was coming but was still able to make the catch. All the commentators said was no harm no foul. Any difference was Lamar when for yards and Allen did not but the playmaker in them both tried it

Edit Ingram DID NOT MAKE THE CATCH!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10cVfSePEmgzCPDsPu0aOi3WbQuAf0HcK/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Protocal69
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

In the Browns Vs Ravens game on Sunday Lamar Jackson attempted the SAME type of no look lateral pass Josh Allen attempted to get to Knox in the playoff game. Ingram had no idea it was coming but was still able to make the catch. All the commentators said was no harm no foul. Any difference was Lamar when for yards and Allen did not but the playmaker in them both tried it

ill try to upload a video.

I saw that.

No one is saying anything because that game was a blowout.

• Like (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, Protocal69 said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10cVfSePEmgzCPDsPu0aOi3WbQuAf0HcK/view?usp=drivesdk

You’ll be ok.  

• Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

I think the reason being is that the Ravens were demolishing the Browns and it wasn't during a Playoff game. 

Like I said the score was 0-0 at the time.

1 minute ago, nucci said:

so many sensitive people around here. Bills won and Allen had a great game. Who cares what others think?

What are you talking about

1 minute ago, TheElectricCompany said:

When you're the MVP, you get some slack.

Very true.

Also, Jackson looked very sharp in that game. I know it's only the first game of the season, but he was making a lot of good passes and not just relying on his Tight Ends.

• Like (+1) 1

The only thing I think needs mentioning between the two of them is everyone is worried sick about Allen getting hurt when running it but nobody seems to care if Jackson runs it a lot. Why is that? Let both of them do what they are good at.

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, nucci said:

because Allen gets criticized and others don't for doing the same thing

Ok. Cause you mentioned about Allen winning the game and I didn’t know what the had to do with this topic. At least you answered for yourself though. Much better than that BUM NEW ERA tried to do for you.