Can someone explain the Josh Allen hate from Bomani Jones and Dominique Foxworth??

Special K

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Bomani had his pod yesterday basically saying Taylor got ran out of town because he was black. and Tried comparing Taylors play in year 6 or 7 to Allens play in year 2. Saying Allen was no better but got every excuse, while totally missing the mark on the fact that one was a vet that was in regression and the other was raw as hell and improving.

he did, however, acknowledge that Allen is playing like a top ten qb this year. 

Bomani was briefly entertaining. He was amusing for a minute, then the race theme took over. It didn’t take long to get tired of his act. If Tyrod was run out for being black, were we unaware of that fact when we brought him IN? We gave him a shot to start, but he refused to even try certain throws. I appreciate Tyrod and his efforts while a Bill. Being associated with Bomani in any way is not a blessing. 

I’m surprised ESPN tolerates someone who comes off as a racist. But then.........it’s ESPN after all. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Wow, talk about a Nick Wright hold my beer moment. Does anyone else get the feeling that Foxworth and Wright are spouting off verbal diarhea to push Allen?

I feel like most players (and definitely Josh) avoid this type of social media stuff.  I know a bunch of them are on it but don't think they see much of it or at least push it to the back of their mind when in season.

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I feel like most players (and definitely Josh) avoid this type of social media stuff.  I know a bunch of them are on it but don't think they see much of it or at least push it to the back of their mind when in season.

I agree with most players avoiding social media, but I'm pretty sure Poyer and Feliciano  filled Allen in on what was said. Got a feeling McDermott and Beane won't take kindly to this either

20 minutes ago, Special K said:

He is usually only on HQ on Monday....when I saw the show today was just Bomani, I shut it off....not wasting my time with that.

My fav. combination on HQ is Mina Kimes and Pablo Torre. I hope the two of them are given the show when Dan leaves. If Bomani takes over the show when Dan leaves, I'll stop watching for sure.

Used to love it but since Papi left it’s kinda sucked.  

Give me Dan, Papi, and Stugotz as favorite threesome for HQ 

3 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Used to love it but since Papi left it’s kinda sucked.  

Give me Dan, Papi, and Stugotz as favorite threesome for HQ 

I miss Papi and his fake handshakes!!

Used to get Mina every time!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I’d call him Afrocentric 

Afrocentric racist 🤷🏻‍♂️💯

29 minutes ago, Augie said:

Bomani was briefly entertaining. He was amusing for a minute, then the race theme took over. It didn’t take long to get tired of his act. If Tyrod was run out for being black, we we unaware of that fact when we brought him IN? We gave him a shot to start, but he refused to even try certain throws. I appreciate Tyrod and his efforts while a Bill. Being associated with Bomani in any way is not a blessing. 

I’m surprised ESPN tolerates someone who comes off as a racist. But then.........it’s ESPN after all. 

McClappy stayed with TT and did not draft Mahomes!