Can someone explain the Josh Allen hate from Bomani Jones and Dominique Foxworth??

Special K

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

There’s always....

https://www.softbillsforsale.com/sale/pied-crow.asp

Feel free to mail them crows if Allen keeps this up all year. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

It's a sad human feature to watch people who refuse to admit they were wrong. Allen could win the mvp and SB and these sad sacks will continue their moronic rhetoric. 

36 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I watched a segment of First Take today on ESPN.  Several on the panel, including Steven A Smith were of the opinion that the Rams were jobbed with the interference call on the pass attempt at the end of the game, that allowed Allen to complete a pass to Tyler Kroft.  They thought that even if the penalty was legitimate, the refs should "just let them play the game at that point.  No mention of the bogus interception call.

You know what I say to all of the bobble-heads, whiners, and clowns in the so called sports media? 3-0 :censored:, 3-0. I'll leave this here again.

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I watched a segment of First Take today on ESPN.  Several on the panel, including Steven A Smith were of the opinion that the Rams were jobbed with the interference call on the pass attempt at the end of the game, that allowed Allen to complete a pass to Tyler Kroft.  They thought that even if the penalty was legitimate, the refs should "just let them play the game at that point.  No mention of the bogus interception call.

Let me respond by saying . . . Why the ***** would anyone watch First Take on purpose? 

37 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

i'll give credit to Kellerman there. He was the only one to say he didnt think it was awful. And in clarks defense he said the Rams had plenty of attempts to seal that game and shame on them for it coming to that. Also on get up this morning he had said, while he didnt agree with the call he didnt want to let it detract from how outstanding Allen was.....I"m a little annoyed there has literally been no mention anywhere on any sort of media outlet that Mike Pereira came on the broadcast and said while he didnt think it was a PI, he most definitely thought there was enough there to call an illegal contact that would have resulted in a first down regardless.

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/22/2020 at 2:16 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

Even worse did you hear this jack wagon from MINNESOTA call Buffalo "western Siberia"?  If Buffalo is Siberia what is Minneapolis - Antarctica?

Never get these comments when there are certainly other places in the US that have tough winters, and having lived in MN yes Antarctica fits. Winter 7 months out of the year and then a wet sauna mosquito factory for 4 more and if you are lucky there is a collective one month of decent fall weather.

Yeah, take away the twin cities economic benefits that can make you talk yourself into saying "it's cool, I can just live inside most of my life or spend some of the time outside slathered in DEET", and you are left with, "why the hell do I live here?".

Don't get me wrong, met some really great people and have family and friends there and there is a city and some night life if that is your thing, BUT there is no room to talk about the crappy weather elsewhere when good weather is so hard to come by there.

*In Minneapolis, there are 147.9 days annually when the nighttime low temperature falls below freezing, which is one of the warmest places in Minnesota.

*An annual snowfall of 52.4 inches in Minneapolis means that it is one of the snowiest places in Minnesota. December is the snowiest month in Minneapolis with 11.5 inches of snow, and 7 months of the year have significant snowfall.

Found this spot-on comment right on the top of one of the weather sites:

Disclosure: I'm 28 and have lived in Minneapolis or St. Paul for 19 years.

At this age I am maxed out on MN winters. They get harder for me every year. It is honestly 6 months of bad weather, October - April. While it might only be below zero or regularly blizzard-ing for a few months, what gets you is the lack of sunlight over that long period of time. January-February is usually where I lose speed. It really affects everyone's mental health. Everyone I know, even if they are very pro-Minnesota, gets darker (yet paler) in the winter.

It's comparable to an abusive relationship. When spring comes around, there is hope. You enjoy sun, lakes, being outside for long periods of time. It seems like anything is possible in summer. But then it's August, and the realization hits - You only have 2 more months until it all comes back.

Our residents are blue in more ways than one. (That's a political joke, and a weather joke, and a mental health joke).

Note: I am moving.
Second note: Minneapolis is a very large city. So add that on top of the weather and depending on who you are, it gets more awful.

(May be referencing the riots and road blocks and burning buildings, etc...) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Let me respond by saying . . . Why the ***** would anyone watch First Take on purpose? 

I was literally only watching because i was flipping through channels during my office hours and they had said it was a topic coming up after the commercial break.... That show used to be one of my favorites and i can barely tolerate it anymore.

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yeah, I know I am in the minority, but I am just not buying this whole "Miami is one of the worst teams in football thing."

Here's a scooch for the kids out in the peanut gallery to naw on for a bit...the Miami Dolphins lost two games to the two best teams in their division who outside of the games they played against them are 3-1, with the 1 loss coming against the Seahawks on the last play.  The phins have also done so while being a plus five in the point differential.  Here's something else, they held the Pats to 21 points, something the Seahawks and the Raiders (a combined 5-1) couldn't do.

Apologies if some of us Buffalo fans see some of the talking heads out there throw down that card, with their eyes lighting up when they look back at us...as we look back completely and thoroughly unimpressed.  

Miami can be good when Fit is hot. And he was hot that day. 

The negativity may stem from the heh hem experts saying Miami would take the AFCE. 🤷‍♂️ 

The Raiders well they are the Raiders. We’ll see what happens 

• Like (+1) 1

These idiots are fascinating, they will watch 60 minutes of football to say, ‘look he missed a receiver here’ or ‘he fumbled it when Aaron Donald rag dolled him’ which the majority of QBs wouldn’t survive.   They can’t admit they are wrong.

2 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I saw that. I was yelling at my TV about it. 

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

Never get these comments when there are certainly other places in the US that have tough winters, and having lived in MN yes Antarctica fits. Winter 7 months out of the year and then a wet sauna mosquito factory for 4 more and if you are lucky there is a collective one month of decent fall weather.

Yeah, take away the twin cities economic benefits that can make you talk yourself into saying "it's cool, I can just live inside most of my life or spend some of the time outside slathered in DEET", and you are left with, "why the hell do I live here?".

Don't get me wrong, met some really great people and have family and friends there and there is a city and some night life if that is your thing, BUT there is no room to talk about the crappy weather elsewhere when good weather is so hard to come by there.

*In Minneapolis, there are 147.9 days annually when the nighttime low temperature falls below freezing, which is one of the warmest places in Minnesota.

*An annual snowfall of 52.4 inches in Minneapolis means that it is one of the snowiest places in Minnesota. December is the snowiest month in Minneapolis with 11.5 inches of snow, and 7 months of the year have significant snowfall.

Found this spot-on comment right on the top of one of the weather sites:

Disclosure: I'm 28 and have lived in Minneapolis or St. Paul for 19 years.

At this age I am maxed out on MN winters. They get harder for me every year. It is honestly 6 months of bad weather, October - April. While it might only be below zero or regularly blizzard-ing for a few months, what gets you is the lack of sunlight over that long period of time. January-February is usually where I lose speed. It really affects everyone's mental health. Everyone I know, even if they are very pro-Minnesota, gets darker (yet paler) in the winter.

It's comparable to an abusive relationship. When spring comes around, there is hope. You enjoy sun, lakes, being outside for long periods of time. It seems like anything is possible in summer. But then it's August, and the realization hits - You only have 2 more months until it all comes back.

Our residents are blue in more ways than one. (That's a political joke, and a weather joke, and a mental health joke).

Note: I am moving.
Second note: Minneapolis is a very large city. So add that on top of the weather and depending on who you are, it gets more awful.

(May be referencing the riots and road blocks and burning buildings, etc...) 

That's anywhere in the northeast. Fall and winter in south jersey are usually overcast. That's a minimum of six months.

55 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

That's anywhere in the northeast. Fall and winter in south jersey are usually overcast. That's a minimum of six months.

Grew up in WNY, lived in Jersey too for 10 years...neither is close to the cold and misery of a MN winter.

So this Bomani guy is really a music critic? Says a lot.

Foxworth‘s name rings a bell. I think he was an average CB who played for several teams.

Not sure why anybody should listen to either of these clowns. Much less LeBatard who is a Miami homejobber.

Edited by Doc

On 9/14/2020 at 10:47 PM, Special K said:

Skip to 10:55

These guys were complete jerks towards Josh Allen, and this isn't the first time they've done this to him.

I will never watch this show again when these two clowns are on it.....complete garbage from these guys!!

I think Bills Mafia need to get on these guys twitter accounts and let them know what we think of their opinions of Josh Allen!

At least they describe themselves accurately, as "highly questionable."