Can someone explain the Josh Allen hate from Bomani Jones and Dominique Foxworth??

Special K

12 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Weren't they the two gay characters from 'Men on Film' on 'In Living Color'? 🤔

Blaine Edwards and Antoine Merriweather....loved In Living Color back in the day!  👍

8 hours ago, dubs said:

Ace and G

Ace and Gary I think. 

That would be the Ambiguously Gay Duo from SNL I think..

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Bomani only has 8 million more in his bank account that you.     Laugh at him all you want 😬😬😬

10 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Ted WOULD be the one guy to take up for those 2. Very predictable.

He is confusing entertainment for quality analysis. Sure, they are super entertaining to the people that follow them. But no body looks to these two for quality analysis. It makes sense that Ted would not understand the distinction. 

Just now, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

He is confusing entertainment for quality analysis. Sure, they are super entertaining to the people that follow them. But no body looks to these two for quality analysis. It makes sense that Ted would not understand the distinction. 

Bomani came out with that tweet on sunday that he didnt think Allen had a 300 yd game yet. He didnt even know that Allen had tossed for 300 in week 1....... After completely lambasting him and dedicating a whole segment to a missed pass in week 1. Does it get anymore lazy than that? it literally takes 2 seconds to good the box score before you go on national TV and talk about him. 

I get why Teddy would take up for him. its something he would do as well.

10 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

you gonna be okay ?    

nobody looks to you for quality analysis, plenty of people look to Bomani for it, hence the ESPN salary 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I get why Teddy would take up for him. its something he would do as well.

what are you talking about ?     It’s not my fault you were so wrong about TT, take the L and move along.   

These 2 get paid handsomely for their takes.    Josh Allen’s hands and slim do not

I don’t care for Bomani or Foxworth tbh, but for slim to call them idiots seems like a reach.   

Edited by Teddy KGB

13 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

what are you talking about ?     It’s not my fault you were so wrong about TT, take the L and move along.   

These 2 get paid handsomely for their takes.    Josh Allen’s hands and slim do not 

I havnt talked about the old qb since he left. onward and upward.... its pathetic that people still feel the need to bring him up. or make new threads about him before the season starts...... like really pathetic.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

11 hours ago, Leonhart2017 said:

You think that is bad I follow Inaccurate Bob on Twitter for a laugh and it is hilarious how he continues to try and argue Darnold is a Stud and Allen is a bust. The delusion is real with that guy. 

He Blocked me long ago

25 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honestly, who cares?  Some of you are so sensitive about everything.  The funniest thing is Allen probably doesn’t care in the slightest.  

if Allen does this against the Rams, Seahawks, etc.  he will get all the respect. 

I get your point; but don't act like you're not sensitive either.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1