Can someone explain the Josh Allen hate from Bomani Jones and Dominique Foxworth??

Special K

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bomani crapping on Allen unaware he had a300yd game last week.

I saw this earlier today as well. Meanwhile he partakes in a whole segment on TV crapping on Allen for one single play. So ill informed he didn’t even know that Allen had a nice day. I think he literally only saw that one single play. How pathetic is that? 

• Like (+1) 5

14 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Maybe you are out of the loop. Montoya's post is referring to most of the media's perception of Allen as an inaccurate QB that is holding back a team with a  great defense.

Thanks. I definitely didn't understand.

Update:  They had to eat crow about Allen!!

All three looked shell-shocked about all the heat they were getting on social media(good job Bills fans!!) for what they said last week. Then they decided to harp on the fumbling concerns, which are valid, but at least their criticism was balanced by the fact that they all said he is playing at a high level.

Still don’t like them, but at least they were finally forced to admit they were wrong.

Bomani- "If he stops giving the ball away, now we're onto something." 

..... you mean the qb that averages LESS than one TO a game since the start of the 2019 season? that qb?

Then Foxworth proceeded to rip into him for his 3rd down truck sticking of van noy yesterday. Talk about grasping at straws. He's literally the only person i've seen try and rip on the effort of that play. Thats just a last ditch effort to be right.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, dubs said:

Who is Bomani and Dominique?  Sounds like woman’s designer or something. “And here’s Scarlett Johansson wearing a Bomani followed by some other actress wearing a Dominique”

Makers of feminine hygiene products ;)

• Haha (+1) 3

19 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I saw this earlier today as well. Meanwhile he partakes in a whole segment on TV crapping on Allen for one single play. So ill informed he didn’t even know that Allen had a nice day. I think he literally only saw that one single play. How pathetic is that? 

Is it possible he formed his opinion of Josh when he heard about some of his high school tweets? Maybe in the back of his mind somewhere? NOT saying that’s the case, but it seems like he’s quick to have an opinion, but slow to be informed. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, dubs said:

Who is Bomani and Dominique?  Sounds like woman’s designer or something. “And here’s Scarlett Johansson wearing a Bomani followed by some other actress wearing a Dominique”

Weren't they the two gay characters from 'Men on Film' on 'In Living Color'? 🤔

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 2

If you want haters to become praisers Josh has to perform in the big moments. Those games are coming up. Everyone still remembers the bad plays in the Texans game.

On 9/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Bomani crapping on Allen unaware he had a300yd game last week.

It's because no one cares if you do it against those teams. He'll know what Josh does vs the Rams because he'll be watching.

As long as you have knuckleheads like these guys trying to do anything they can for a .1 of 1 rating point, they will say these moronic things and keep slanting to for their agenda.  Just keep saying these things, Josh can keep playing at a top level now, amd look stupid and have you’re comments come back to bite you in the ars.