So how much did you win?

$10 5 team parlay paid $149

raiders over 47.5

seattle -1.5

chargers -165

saints -180

titans -150

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Dang, I picked the Broncos. They should have had it.

They should have won if gostkowski missed his FOURTH FG. Did you watch the game?  The titans were the better team all night imo.

10 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

How can grown men paid to run a football team be that bad at game management? That was the worst thing I’ve seen in a long time.

He was distracted by the crowd noise.  

Seriously, how do you think the Denver players must feel, knowing their team is in the hands of an imbecile?  

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

They should have won if gostkowski missed his FOURTH FG. Did you watch the game?  The titans were the better team all night imo.

I didn't watch much. I saw his first two misses and called them both before he missed them. Gostkowski doesn't have it anymore and I knew anything longer than 40 would likely be a miss from him. He's too dang old.

But whatever. I have no interest in either team besides the fact we play them both.

Watched the whole game. If the Bills are looking for a WC (better ***** not be though!) based off this game I think there is plenty of things that the defense can do to stymie both Titans and Broncos and give the offense a chance and go out to win it for us. Being on the road for both games will make it a bit harder obviously