MNF: Steelers at NYG

YoloinOhio

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Wow, is Jason Garrett really that dumb? He said before the game that "as long as we have a kick after every possession, whether it's an extra point, field goal or punt, we will go home happy". Well what if you ended up punting after every possession? What a dill hole.

That's a pretty low bar.

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Absolutely, but they become a contender if the Roethlisberger of old somehow appears. Otherwise they’re just somewhere in the pack of decent teams. 

Agree, but Ben looks nothing like Ben of old, at least not yet...only 1st half of a long stretch of missing games, so it will take a game or two.to shake rust OR father time has arrived

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

I wish they did every Monday night game. Is this 1 and done for them?

I think so. Steve Levy and Louis Riddick are the new permanent crew. Since this is the opening double header, they are calling the Broncos Titans tonight. But this is a huge step up from Rex Ryan and Beth Mowins. Low bar I know, but enjoy it! 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It really is -- though I still see 12 wins. But that only happens if they win the ones they're supposed to. They did yesterday, and need to again on Sunday. :beer: 

Would be good to start off 5-0 before we face the Chiefs. I've got 3 games that are real tough with the Chiefs, 49ers, and Seahawks

• Like (+1) 1