2021 Draft & potential Milano replacements?

Dkollidas

On 2/17/2021 at 5:13 PM, Motorin' said:

I'm liking Chazz Surratt out of UNC. He's taller, longer and faster than Milano. At 6' 3" 230#, a former QB turned 4 down LB'er, his 40 time is reportedly 4.5. He's a late 2nd, earlier 3rd round pick. 

I like Surratt as well, A LOT. :thumbsup: I've kind of come to accept that we likely won't be getting Owusu-Koramoah. This guy is next on my list. I like his intensity, his athleticism, and his understanding of what opposing offenses are doing being he was a former QB. He'd fit perfectly in this defense and be a 3-down LB. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/17/2021 at 5:13 PM, Motorin' said:

I'm liking Chazz Surratt out of UNC. He's taller, longer and faster than Milano. At 6' 3" 230#, a former QB turned 4 down LB'er, his 40 time is reportedly 4.5. He's a late 2nd, earlier 3rd round pick. 

Nice find. Obviously highlights are alway just that, but lots to like here. Seems like a similar defensive role too. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Nice find. Obviously highlights are alway just that, but lots to like here. Seems like a similar defensive role too. 

He's a late comer to the position. Just played 2 years at LB. But in 24 games he had over 200 tackles, 12.5 sacks and 2 INT's. 

Haven't watched him, but his highlights show that he's a playmaker against top competition. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Motorin' said:

He's a late comer to the position. Just played 2 years at LB. But in 24 games he had over 200 tackles, 12.5 sacks and 2 INT's. 

Haven't watched him, but his highlights show that he's a playmaker against top competition. 

And the defensive zone scheme it looked like in the highlights,  just seemed like the same role MM played. 

Also, former QB usually means some good things too. A lot of times the high school QB are the best athletes on the team, have some leadership ability and smarts. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

I am seeing a new name come up and I know absolutely nothing about this guy. Can someone who watches college football tell me more about this guy?

Jamin Davis. 

I see that he is number 35 on Daniel Jeremiah's top 50 draft prospects above a few other guys discussed here. Jeremiah's blurb on him sounds intriguing.

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah-s-top-50-2021-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-2-0

59 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So Buffalo Fanatics put out this list of known visits for Bills (keep in mind this is Zoom visits, so I don't believe limited like in person facility visits)

image.thumb.png.6ea9a9b0bbda18546d841200291e626d.png

So far I'm surprised by the # of WR and RB and the relative dearth of OL, DT and LB visits....does anyone have a better list?

Good question! I think KJ Britt is a guy that might be available in the 5th round that could replace Milano. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/28/2021 at 10:52 PM, Solomon Grundy said:

Sounds good but dont like the not elite athlete part, really need a good athlete at that position.

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Good question! I think KJ Britt is a guy that might be available in the 5th round that could replace Milano. 

Really liked Britt, that kid was a playmaker,not sure about his coverage skill though.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.