Police Terrorism Group

On 9/25/2020 at 9:33 PM, Hedge said:

Well that's officially the biggest pile of bull#### I read all day.

"He a had a knife so I shot him in the back 7 times" and/or he "thought" he was trying to kindap a child, so he shot him in the back 7 times.

Reminds me of "Let's sprinkle some crack on him and get out of here"

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dragoon said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/daniel-prude-newly-appointed-rochester-232046167.html

...a “mental health emergency” they called it. How do you handle that? Send out thought-n-prayers? Have social workers go give him a hug? 

Im not glad the guy died — but honestly, what was his value to society and did society really take a loss? 

A lot more than if it were you or every single cop in America, apparently. I guess maybe if your spouse, kids, or other family member have a medical emergency and the cops murder them we can just say they didn't have any value.

11 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

A lot more than if it were you or every single cop in America, apparently. I guess maybe if your spouse, kids, or other family member have a medical emergency and the cops murder them we can just say they didn't have any value.

A crazy person being dangerously crazy....they call it ‘medical emergency.’ 

Another one of SigHunter's terrorist scumbag friends, I'm sure.

Once again - not being charged for murdering a human being, but "murdering" a video tape.

#ACAB

"A Texas sheriff has been indicted on charges of destroying or concealing video in an investigation into the death in custody of a Black man, Javier Ambler, that was filmed by the police reality TV series “Live PD," prosecutors said Monday.

Williamson County Sheriff Robert Chody was booked Monday into his jail on a $10,000 bond and released a short time later. The third-degree felony charge is punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

The indictment comes as prosecutors in Austin separately investigate the use of force in Ambler’s death in March 2019, when the 40-year-old former postal worker was pulled over for allegedly failing to dim his headlights to oncoming traffic. The traffic stop was filmed for the real-time police show “Live PD," which was canceled by the A&E Network in June.

“The Live PD video would be wholly material to the investigation into use of force,” Travis County District Attorney Margaret Moore said at a news conference.

A&E has said its video never aired because of a policy against showing a death, and it did not keep the footage after it was informed that the initial investigation had closed.

Ambler died after Williamson County sheriff’s deputies repeatedly used stun guns on him, despite his pleas that he was sick and couldn’t breathe. Chody, a Republican who is running for reelection in November, has faced calls to resign since video of the traffic stop was published by the Austin American-Statesman and KVUE-TV in June."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/grand-jury-indicts-texas-sheriff-183123936.html

Edited by BullBuchanan

On 9/26/2020 at 10:46 PM, BullBuchanan said:

Reminder: US Police are terrorists

LA Sheriffs department making LA look like Fallujah. They made no orders of any kind, lawful or otherwise - they just started attacking innocent people.

I’ve been to LA. I’ve been to Fallujah. Yeah, naw dog. No. I mean it’s been a long time since I’ve been to both cities...but, no, man. I love the hyperbole though. A good over exaggeration always gets a giggle outa me.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Part of the organized police terrorism group in America is the inclusion of scumbag DA's that they cozy up to. In the case of serial-abuser James Palermo , 13 years of unchecked abuse was quietly swept under the rug in exchange for his badge after someone finally went after this scumbag.

And people around here say this is the exception and that most cops are good cops? I say it's the rule, and all cops are terrorist bastards.

Sinister Existence: Texas Bully Cop James Palermo Needs Anger Management  Classes: Arrested After Abusing and Injuring Girl During Traffic Stop

9 hours ago, Dragoon said:

I’ve been to LA. I’ve been to Fallujah. Yeah, naw dog. No. I mean it’s been a long time since I’ve been to both cities...but, no, man. I love the hyperbole though. A good over exaggeration always gets a giggle outa me.  

Hey! Bull knows all and you know nothing! LA is TOTALLY like Fallujah, except for all the parts where it's NOT! 

All police are terrorists, and if they do something nice, it's all PROPAGANDA!

How can you be so blind? WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!! :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

Reminder: Police are terrorist traitors to their communities, their families, and their country.

They are also sadistic filth that take pleasure in murdering people's pets:

But as our analysis of the data on officer-involved shootings reveals, between 2010 and 2016, Los Angeles Police Department officers were involved in 417 shootings, with dogs being shot in more than a quarter of cases. For the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, whose officers were involved in 406 incidents between 2010 and 2017, dogs were shot 45.6 percent of the time. More alarming than the number of dogs being shot by police is where dogs are being killed by police, as we discuss in a recent study.

Looking at the location of where dogs have been shot across the city and county of Los Angeles, what emerges is a map of deadly police use of force that is highly concentrated in the region’s most impoverished communities of color. In fact, the dog-shooting cluster that we mapped sits within the larger cluster representing where humans are shot by police as well.

While arguments are often made about police pulling the trigger when feeling in fear for their lives, the data on dog shootings makes it unmistakably clear that more bullets than most of us realized are flying through particular communities. Our data suggest that dog deaths at the hands of police are a reflection of a larger problem with how state violence is enacted on vulnerable communities in myriad ways.

To be clear, to suggest that dogs in some neighborhoods pose a greater deadly risk to police officer safety than dogs in wealthier and whiter neighborhoods simply does not add up. In addition to the fact that no police officer has ever been killed by a dog while in the line of dutypublic health research reveals that hospital visits for dog bites that occur across the metropolitan region of Los Angeles overwhelmingly consist of a single puncture wound to a hand of a child, with less than 1 percent of the more than 23,000 bite-related hospital visits between 2009 and 2011 requiring hospitalization of any kind.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/07/cops-shooting-dogs-police-violence-racism.html

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

LOL

Why would anyone care about HIS opinion on anything?

When you post things from Slate or SPLC

or th ADL or Huffpo...all I'm saying is why would those places be deemed reputable either