Police Terrorism Group

11 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I have an engineering degree, but then again I don't see any viewpoints counter to my own as a threat or "subversive"

I've never even heard of the bull#### you claim in real life outside of conservative news and boomer cults. American Universities are late stage capitalism in action.

Of course you see viewpoints such as the cops do a lot of good as a threat or you would not started this thread.  Most American universities are a tale of two viewpoints as many have business classes and liberal arts on the same campus.  

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You can't go two posts without putting on full display your deep seated assmudgeonry. 

Per a witness the cops announced themselves and knocked before breaking down the door.

Breonna's new boyfriend shot at the cops before they shot back. He admitted to this.

Per the Grand Jury the cops had every right to shoot back in self defense. 

One cop was charged with basically reckless endangerment for being a bad shot, not hitting anything but inanimate objects. 

Some people claim that Breonna was intimately involved in her ex boyfriend's drug business, thus naturally putting her life in danger. She shares some of the blame for her own demise.

You're such a terrible liar, and a piece of filth as a human being.

The police broke into a home unannounced in the middle of the night. A home where no crime was committed. Her boyfriend fired a single shot, thinking that their home was being broken into, and the police returned fire with 18 ***** rounds, murdering an innocent woman.

Do you know why the Grand Jury didn't indict the police officers on murder? Because there's no evidence to suggest that a prosecutor even raise it as a possibility. If you had the slightest clue what you were talking about, you'd know that Grand Juries will return a "No True Bill" on refusals to indict. This almost certainly means that the prosecutor did not intend to seek charges.

“The police knocked and announced themselves, and a witness heard them.”

In what was probably the most frustrating part of Cameron’s press event, he cited a single witness who claimed to have heard the officers identify themselves as police. I spoke with Taylor’s lawyers in June, who at that time had interviewed 11 of her neighbors. Many lived in the same apartment building as Taylor. According to the lawyers, no neighbor heard an announcement. The New York Times interviewed 12 neighbors. They found one — just one — who heard an announcement. And he only heard one announcement. He also told the paper that with all the commotion, it’s entirely possible that Walker and Taylor didn’t hear that announcement. Cameron neglected to mention any of this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/09/24/correcting-misinformation-about-breonna-taylor/

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Of course you see viewpoints such as the cops do a lot of good as a threat or you would not started this thread.  Most American universities are a tale of two viewpoints as many have business classes and liberal arts on the same campus.  

I don't see it as a threat, I see it as verifiably false.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

You're such a terrible liar. and a piece of filth as a human being.

The police broke into a home unannounced in the middle of the night. A home where no crime was committed. Her boyfriend fired a single shot, thinking that their home was being broken into, and the police returned fire with 18 ***** rounds, murdering an innocent woman.

Do you know why the Grand Jury didn't indict the police officers on murder? Because there's no evidence to suggest that a prosecutor even raise it as a possibility. If you had the slightest clue what you were talking about, you'd know that Grand Juries will return a "No True Bill" on refusals to indict. This almost certainly means that the prosecutor did not intend to seek charges.

“The police knocked and announced themselves, and a witness heard them.”

In what was probably the most frustrating part of Cameron’s press event, he cited a single witness who claimed to have heard the officers identify themselves as police. I spoke with Taylor’s lawyers in June, who at that time had interviewed 11 of her neighbors. Many lived in the same apartment building as Taylor. According to the lawyers, no neighbor heard an announcement. The New York Times interviewed 12 neighbors. They found one — just one — who heard an announcement. And he only heard one announcement. He also told the paper that with all the commotion, it’s entirely possible that Walker and Taylor didn’t hear that announcement. Cameron neglected to mention any of this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/09/24/correcting-misinformation-about-breonna-taylor/

You being a Canadian inhibits your ability to see what is happening in the US.  If Canada was not reaping incidental benefits such as the US's neighbor in terms of defense you might have a different perspective on certain issues.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

You being a Canadian inhibits your ability to see what is happening in the US.  If Canada was not reaping incidental benefits such as the US's neighbor in terms of defense you might have a different perspective on certain issues.

Why do you think I'm a Canadian? Is that degree of yours written in crayon? 

57 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Anymore when I read Bull's posts i use the voice of a very stoned Otto Mann from The Simpson's as a representation of Bull.

52 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Could someone post a picture of Otto Mann.  Can't do much from the particular computer I use for sites such as this one.

No way. When I read his posts,I don't see Otto. This is Bull in real life.

ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Why do you think I'm a Canadian? Is that degree of yours written in crayon? 

I've mentioned that you are a Canadian at least 5 times here and you haven't disputed it once. I discovered it by your "tells" and you know I'm right but are afraid to challenge me. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I've mentioned that you are a Canadian at least 5 times here and you haven't disputed it once. I discovered it by your "tells" and you know I'm right but are afraid to challenge me. 

I'd love to play poker with you if those are your reads. As long as you had a ball gag in your mouth, anyway.

• Haha (+1) 1

Cop shoots dog fenced in on its own property after allowing his own dog to approach.

Detroit police command told FOX 2 the family's fence was too close to the sidewalk, according to city ordinance.

"That's their territory they're defending their territory, it is not based on the breed of a dog," Sumpter said. "I have a beagle. They can be fence aggressive or fence reactive."

Sumpter says better communication between the police and the dog's owner before the search for the weapon, and more control of the animals by all would have changed the outcome.

"It's heartbreaking that people would blame the animals because humans are in control in this situation," she said.

Per protocol, the case is being reviewed by the Professional Standards Department within DPD, then it will be handed over to the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office for review. 

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-police-bodycamera-shows-dog-attack-of-k9-officer-that-led-to-shooting

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Oh I'm fully aware violence doesn't equal death, and you've refused to grasp that concept. What you fail to understand is that contradiction of your own statements.

Since ANTIFA "SOLE purpose" is not to commit violence, they shouldn't be on your list, but they are. Meanwhile the FAR more violent police force that brutalizes and kills americans EVERY SINGLE DAY are "mostly great at what they do" and "good people"

You probably thought these were "some very fine people" as well.
image.jpeg.6559a0be0f1d94782b983bc9e7a6ba29.jpeg

And for the record, the reason I started this thread was to point out the absurdity that while this board has labeled ANTIFA a terrorist organization, there has been a hundreds year old terrorist organization subsisting off of taxpayer funds as part of our government guilty of far worse crimes including, but not limited to, tens of thousands of deaths.

ANTIFA's sole purpose for existing is NOT about violence but fighting violence (sometimes in a violent fashion).  This makes them not a terrorist organization but an organization with some bad actors.  Law Enforcement sole's purpose for existing is NOT about violence but fighting violence (sometimes in a violent fashion).  Wouldn't that also make them NOT a terrorist organization but an organization with bad actors?  Seems logical no? 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

ANTIFA's sole purpose for existing is NOT about violence but fighting violence (sometimes in a violent fashion).  This makes them not a terrorist organization but an organization with some bad actors.  Law Enforcement sole's purpose for existing is NOT about violence but fighting violence (sometimes in a violent fashion).  Wouldn't that also make them NOT a terrorist organization but an organization with bad actors?  Seems logical no? 

....see, Andy NGO’s twitter feed. 

Two can play your dumbass game.  Mine were a hell of a lot easier to find that yours.  And this was just the first page on YouTube.  Using your warped logic and based on these videos ALL COPS ARE GREAT

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Two can play your dumbass game.  Mine were a hell of a lot easier to find that yours.  And this was just the first page on YouTube.  Using your warped logic and based on these videos ALL COPS ARE GREAT

I wonder how many of them are frauds like "Basketball Cop"? I have a hard time buying these pieces of feel-good propaganda when several of these high profile cases have turned out to be nothing more than a stunt for the camera.

You understand that a lot of people, even ones that most people would consider bad people, do good things on a regular basis, right? Doing good things doesn't mean ***** all if you spend your day perpetuating a culture of violence on defenseless people. Maybe it helps you get to sleep at night, but it doesn't make you a good person. 

https://www.wcjb.com/content/news/GPD-basketball-cop-under-fire-for--571282471.html

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I wonder how many of them are frauds like "Basketball Cop"? I have a hard time buying these pieces of feel-good propaganda when several of these high profile cases have turned out to be nothing more than a stunt for the camera.

You understand that a lot of people, even ones that most people would consider bad people, do good things on a regular basis, right? Doing good things doesn't mean ***** all if you spend your day perpetuating a culture of violence on defenseless people. Maybe it helps you get to sleep at night, but it doesn't make you a good person. 

https://www.wcjb.com/content/news/GPD-basketball-cop-under-fire-for--571282471.html

Fine...I’ll ask...

Whats your plan to fix the police stuff? Do you have one or do you just want to burn things down?

I believe we have a police problem and I believe the solution is more funding, better training, and higher standards. 

Edited by Dragoon

22 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Fine...I’ll ask...

Whats your plan to fix the police stuff? Do you have one or do you just want to burn things down?

I believe we have a police problem and I believe the solution is more funding, better training, and higher standards. 

• An elimination of official training by Dave Grossman, and any such training that teaches police that their role in society is to be a soldier in a warzone or a caped crusader where they are in a battle against evil.
  • Removal of Qualified Immunity. We can't have public servants that are lawfully above the law.
  • Related: The end to leniency of indictments and sentences of officers who commit crimes. Because police serve the public, they should be held to a higher standard than any normal citizen. A crime committed by a peace officer should be considered a violation of the public trust. 
  • Civilian oversight of all police organizations with the power to recommend direct action to prosecutors and alternative means to go around corrupt prosecutors
  • A civilian review of each police department for patterns of systemic issues related to leadership as well as a review of individual officers
  • Removal of police unions: A public servant does not need a union to protect themselves and shield their activities from the public. They should have an advocate and measures in place to ensure fair workplace and labor standards, but it should not be a traditional union.
  • Mandatory body cams that officers cannot disable. In the event a bodycam malfunctions, they should not be given the benefit of the doubt.
  • Public review of recruiting practices and the elimination of glorified violence in recruiting supplements
  • enhanced de-escalation training, non-lethal self defense and disarming training, and reworked lethal force procedures
  • A mandatory amount of public service within the community they serve

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Propaganda.  Bwahahahahahaha. You are so predictable.  "Yes, even ax murderers kiss babies."   

Ok man you win.  I'm out.  Have a wonderful life you angry whack job.  

Enjoy your crusade.  

57 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Fine...I’ll ask...

Worthless pig-man in your phoney blue uniform
You try to tell me what to do but I never will conform
In my world there are no limits or laws
Kill the police before we're all robots
Kill the police
Kill the whole force
Smash the system
Destroy the courts
On a power trip with your useless authority
Your life is nothin' but your false sense of security
I hope you all die on the street today
I hope you all die in a deadly way
It's all a lie what they try and sell you
If they can't make a case, they're gonna frame you
Wanted or on bail can you ever be free
It's time to take action, kill the police

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Propaganda.  Bwahahahahahaha. You are so predictable.  "Yes, even ax murderers kiss babies."   

Ok man you win.  I'm out.  Have a wonderful life you angry whack job.  

Enjoy your crusade.  

So, police around the country did not kneel in solidarity with protestors for a bunch of cameras and then deployed chemical weapons and assault them moments later after the press left?

Basketball Cop didn't assault a black teenager?

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:
  • An elimination of official training by Dave Grossman, and any such training that teaches police that their role in society is to be a soldier in a warzone or a caped crusader where they are in a battle against evil.
  • Removal of Qualified Immunity. We can't have public servants that are lawfully above the law.
  • Related: The end to leniency of indictments and sentences of officers who commit crimes. Because police serve the public, they should be held to a higher standard than any normal citizen. A crime committed by a peace officer should be considered a violation of the public trust. 
  • Civilian oversight of all police organizations with the power to recommend direct action to prosecutors and alternative means to go around corrupt prosecutors
  • A civilian review of each police department for patterns of systemic issues related to leadership as well as a review of individual officers
  • Removal of police unions: A public servant does not need a union to protect themselves and shield their activities from the public. They should have an advocate and measures in place to ensure fair workplace and labor standards, but it should not be a traditional union.
  • Mandatory body cams that officers cannot disable. In the event a bodycam malfunctions, they should not be given the benefit of the doubt.
  • Public review of recruiting practices and the elimination of glorified violence in recruiting supplements
  • enhanced de-escalation training, non-lethal self defense and disarming training, and reworked lethal force procedures
  • A mandatory amount of public service within the community they serve

Ive met Grossman, Ive heard him lecture. I respect him, but his books are nonsense and historically just not sound. I agree his ideas are militaristic and not often suitable for police practices. 

That said I think we agree then that we need more funding for the police and you actually seem to not want to eliminate them. 

Many of your ideas are not practical and just silly. 

Also you want to add a lot of bureaucracy. That again is naive. A good solution is less bureaucracy and less red tape. 

I’m sure the things Mao thought would work well sounded really great when he put them in bullet points...in reality however, his inexperience led to the suffering and deaths of millions. 

Do you support teachers unions? How far are we to eliminate unions? As a conservative I’m loving your idea of killing unions. 

Edited by Dragoon