Milano & Edmunds Injuries are day-to-day

saundena

2 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

That's pretty much what I was saying. Overall, it's much better than being classified with a long term injury. But there is evidence to point to that says McDermott's "Day to Day" can sometimes mean up to 3 weeks.

In the case of Singletary, I think they were being extra cautious only because of his college workload and the fact that they didn’t want to rush him back since they knew they’d need him down the road (which they did!).

I have a feeling we might see the same with Milano only because he’s had this same injury before and again, they would rather he heal in September then rush him back and risk re-injury.  I don’t get the impression that Edmunds or Dodson are as serious.  

22 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Last year was a fluke year with regards to injuries on the Bills team.   This year with limited off season and a weird TC,  we are not going to be that lucky.   

Last year was a fluke year with regards to injuries on the Bills team.   This year with limited off season and a weird TC,  we are not going to be that lucky.   

Sorry for Tremaine haters -  No IR for him !!!

1 year is a fluke but overall the Bills have (knock on wood) been fairly healthy over the past 3 seasons.  IMO yes there’s some luck but also some credit to the training staff.

Players like John Feliciano, Cody Ford and Jerry Hughes all suffered injuries last season.  The staff found a way to treat them during the season to avoid missed time.